13. Follow Up Consultation

When Liu Xu heard that Meng Li was going to go through legal procedures, she immediately panicked. She hugged his arm and begged, "Don't...Mr. Meng please collect the bill and issue an IOU, and I will pay you back next month, okay?"

Meng Li glanced at the woman who was holding his arm: "How much is your monthly salary?"

Speaking of salary, Liu Xu was a little embarrassed, she bit her lips then whispered, "Three thousand and five."

Meng Li raised his eyebrows: "The salary of three thousand and five, if you don't eat or drink, it's not enough for me to see a doctor a few times. When do you want to pay it back?"

Liu Xu tugged at Meng Li's sleeve, and said pitifully, "Mr. Meng, I'm in the internship period now,I haven't become a regular yet. After I become a regular, my salary will be 6,000. The boss will give me a raise in the future. Give me an IOU, I will definitely pay back the money. Please give me a chance and don't sue, okay?"

Meng Li looked down at Liu Xu, and suddenly stretched out his palm, "Here."

"What?" Liu Xu raised her eyes, looking at Meng Li in puzzlement.

"Bank card, you pay 30,000 yuan, and I will advance you 20,000 yuan."

"Oh, here." Liu Xu hurriedly handed over the bank card to Meng Li when she heard that Meng Li would not sue.

It's fine not to sue, and things that can be solved with money are nothing, even though she has no money.

Meng Li took Liu Xu's bank card, but did not swipe with her card.

He took out a black card from his wallet and paid 50,000 yuan.

Meng Li took the invoice and prepared to go to the second floor to pick up the medicine.

Liu Xu stretched out her small hand and asked in a low voice: "Mr. Meng, can you return my bank card?"

Meng Li coldly refused: "Your bank card is used as collateral incase you have no money to repay the loan and run away without permission.Anyway, your salary will be paid back to me next month, so I will take care of it."

He said and put Liu Xu's bank card and his black card into his wallet.

Liu Xu had a bitter face, full of tears. She had no money, and Meng Li took all her property away.

The two went to the second floor to get the medicine. There were four boxes of medicine in total, all in English and imported from foreign countries.

The English words in medicine are relatively uncommon and Liu Xu doesn't understand them very well. She doesn't know what these medicines are. Looking at the packaging, she feels quite tall.

The week after returning from the hospital, Liu Xu had a very painful life because she had no money.

She only has 200 yuan in cash left in her wallet, which is used to take the bus when commuting to and from get off work every day.

The money in WeChat is only 500 yuan, which is the money she uses for food every day.

There are still ten days before the salary is paid, and Liu Xu doesn't know if she can make it to the day when the salary is paid.

After a pause, she suddenly realized that even if she was paid, she would have no money.

Her bank card is with Meng Li, and the new salary will also go into his pocket.

"Woo...my money..." Liu Xu wailed, rolled around on the bed irritably, and then lay down, with a look of lovelessness on her face.

Just when she was melancholy, the cell phone beside her rang.

Picking up her phone, she found that it was Meng Li who had sent her a WeChat message.

"Go to the hospital for a follow-up visit tomorrow. See you in the underground garage at 8:30 in the morning."

Going to the hospital again?

Her debt was about to double again.

Liu Xu frowned, didn't go back to Meng Li, and threw the phone aside.

She lay on the bed unrequitedly, and continued to pretend to be dead.

Fifteen minutes later, with a "ding", the phone rang again.

Liu Xu picked it up and saw it was Meng Li again.

This is a bit strange, Meng Li would actually send her more than two messages.

But what he posted made her very unhappy, so he might as well not post it.

Meng Li said: "you saw the message but didn't reply. Ms. Liu, are you trying to pretend to be dead and let me go? Well, I'll see the lawyer tomorrow."

Liu Xu's hand holding the phone trembled, the phone slipped and almost fell.

She hurriedly typed and replied: "No, no, Mr. Meng, you misunderstood. I was taking a shower just now, and I only saw the news now. Don't worry, I will never let you go. Be there on time at 8:30 tomorrow morning."

Meng Li's reply popped up on the chat interface: "Replying messages in the future must not exceed fifteen minutes, otherwise I will suspect that you want to escape."

"Ok Mr. Meng.. I know "

Then the chat interface was silent for a while, and Meng Li didn't send any more messages.

Liu Xu watched the screen for ten minutes but did not get a punctuation mark, so she threw the phone aside in anger.

This ruthless and stinky man, as long as he is not allowed to reply to the message, is she not allowed not to reply?

Every time she had to end with what she said, would he die if he said one more sentence?