Chapter 1 THE START

Your info:
You are a multi first responder
You only worked as a cop lapd detective firefighter and you have a daughter named hallie
And you'll find out more in the story

You are the best officer there so you had to train Tim bradfrod tomorrow so you went to give people who there riding
with tomorrow you said Tim your riding with me and you will be spending the day with me  THE NEXT MORNING
Your getting ready as you see Tim ringing the doorbell you said guess who's in hour early he said yeah sorry you said its fine you have to spend the day with me *he looks at you your wearing booty shorts and a bra* oh sorry I was working out. *you run to the kitchen and take a shot out the fridge* he says hey hey whatcha poking your self with? You say oh um its just something i have to do when my heart starts getting bad. You said my daughters in her room she's 10 *he saw bruises all over you* where are those from he asked. previous boyfriends you said. Um Sargent grey text me and said I'm going to be your t.o for 1 year I'm gonna get dressed but you can watch tv, eat, go outside I don't care.  Your all done getting ready he asked yeah you said umm we aren't going to be at work first stop wrestling match center. Tim:why. Y/n: because you are going to try to beat me in wrestling everyone knows you were amazingly trained by one of the best but you weren't. *you beat him in wrestling* y/n: ok we. Need to go home. Tim: ye...ah! Y/n: Tim its just a snake. Tim: i want to sleep. 

TO BE CONTINUED.............................