Chapter 2 STAY WITH ME

Tim: hey could stay for  like a year? Y/n: yeah sure i have 4 guest bedrooms tomorrow we have work. Tim: wow. Y/N:  My daughter is in that room i wont charge you to stay here if you just babysit her Tim: sure. THE NEXT DAY........................ *your getting ready* you fall down the steps and Tim catches you* y/n: thank you. Tim:your welcome. AT WORK IN THE S:uhh i think your daughter hates me. Y/n: why? * radio: 1521 weapon robbery in progress *. Y/n: lets go! *you get shot but you don't feel * *he tackles him to the ground as u fall after getting shot almost by your heart* Tim: Y/N STAY WITH ME STAY WITH ME stay with me!!!!  Your getting rushed in the hospital sgt grey:go sign her in. Tim: ok she's allergic to  penicillin, Advil and peanut butter. She hates hugs. Nurse:ok. *surgeon comes out and Tim runs to him* surgeon: her heart stopped 4 times, internal bleeding she is in critical condition and only a %10 chance of survival she's in a coma. *everyone starts crying* nurse: you can visit her *Tim sees you with tube in your mouth and turns around cause he can't see you like this * Lucy: what's wrong Tim. Tim: she gave me a house key. Lucy: oh I'm so sorry. Tim: yeah. Doctor: we will be taking her off the Ventilator in a min and if she doesn't breath then well we will put it back on. *he takes out the ventilator you stop breathing and have a grandma seizure. He put a new tube in and your heart rate gon normal. Tim: you are one scary. Cop * for the past 6 months tim has stayed with you had faith and talk to you while your in your coma and took your daughters home and treated her like his own*

TO BE.  CONTINUED.............................