Chapter Fourteen: To The Player Realm!

A.A. Fluffy P.O.V.

"A riddle for you will be your clue... What is round, but points the way? Where does it lead to, where will you go? What do you seek, but cannot find?"

I sat there, running the riddle Aura gave us through my mind over and over again.

"Meeting time," Origin Alex sighed. She stood and motioned for everyone to follow. "We have a strategy room at the top of the Castle for things like this."

A few minutes later, we found ourselves in the meeting room, surrounded by all the Alex "Elders." All but Cosmic and Red Baker Alex (Elder for the Red Alex).

"So... Aura is alive," Amethyst mumbled. "Is there nothing capable of destroying that weirdo?!"

"Just because she's a player doesn't give you permission to call her that," Goldie responded, glaring at the Indigo Elder. " She saved our world. We need her back in case there are any other powerful foes out there that we can't beat."

"Fine," Amethyst grumbled.

"Now, from what Origin Aura said-" O. Alex began, only to get cut off by Emerald.

"THERE'S AN ORIGIN AURA AS WELL?!?!"

"Yes, now please don't interrupt me again," O. Alex said, giving Emerald a look. "Now, as I was saying, Origin Aura said that our Aura respawned in the Player Realm."

"Great~" Lapis muttered. "That's the one place we can't go."

"Yes, well, we did just get two visitors recently and they can go there." Alex motioned to Shark and Aria.

"Wait," Shark stepped forward. "You want us to go there?"

"Yes," Alex replied patiently. " Since you have contact with Origin Aura, you two will have bigger-"

"What's in it for us, then?" Shark cut her off, folding his arms. "We won't do something for nothing."

"Greedy player, you should respect her Ladyship!" Amethyst spat. "She's giving you the time of day to listen to your pathetic voice-"

"Amethyst, stand down," O. Alex demanded, glaring even more at the Elder. "They come from a world where requests are met with payment." She then turned to Shark. "Help us find our hero and we will do all that is in our power to support you in finding a way back to your home reality."

Shark stayed silent for a moment, then nodded his head. "Sounds fair enough."

"Great, now let's get down to what Origin Aura said."

Origin Alex then began to talk about the stuff that O. Aura had said (which lasted a minute), then asked what the others thought. Of course, the first part was obviously a compass. However, the Elders couldn't make heads or tales of it, saying that maybe they should hold it a certain way. It got so dumb that Copper actually did a handstand and stair led at a compass she had for some random reason. All the while I stood in the corner, trying not to laugh at the ridiculous display.

"It could be a player menu."

Everyone froze and turned toward the voice. Aria stood there, her eyes closed and a hand on her chin.

"A player menu?" Origin Steve asked confused. "What is that?"

"In a player hub, sometimes we use normal objects to create different artifacts," Aria opened her eyes and folded her arms. "A compass is usually used as a shortcut to get to different areas of the hub. Sort of like a teleport feature."

"Oh..." he said. "I don't get it, but if you know how to use it, we can use that to our advantage."

"If it's something you find in a player hub," started Goldie, "does that mean it's in the player realm?"