~★1:Finally back home★~

TW: MENTOIN  OF PAST ABUSE

Yn's POV

As the plane finally landed I woke up to the sound of the intercom turning on and the pilot saying the plane has landed. I smiled to myself realizing I was finally home after 3 FUCKING YEARS!!!I stood up and grabbed my bags and went into the airport,and as I was getting my luggage I heard  a femular voice.

???:  YN?!?!? IS THAT YOU?!!                                             

I look up to see Niki  .                                                              

"It's the one and only." I smirked .                                            

Niki: OH MY FUCKING SOUL YN I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!!!
She ran up to me and almost tackled me to the ground hugging me.I wasn't always this antisocial and distance.Until I was 14 I got  badly abused by me and Tommy's mum and also got bullied  because of my weight.

"I missed you too Niki!" I said hugging her back.

Niki: o, let's go and get your stuff in your car!

Oh how much I missed  my car.But I missed Tommy and Wilbur so much more.

Yn:Alr .I said walking out to my car.Niki took my bags and putted in the boot (trunk) I  went back  to the front as Niki got in the driver seat because I am very jetlaged.I grabbed my eirpods and puted some music on  while  looking out of the  window  while we were driving.

Niki:Soo Yn

Yn:Ye?

Niki:"Who are you most excited to see?"She asked as
She smirked

She obviously knew that I've gotten feelings for Will over the past years.I felt my cheeks getting warmer and trying my best not to smile but couldn't help it.

Niki:"It's Will isn't it?"she asked with a grin

Yn:"YOU KNOW IT IS!"
I said while covering my face with my hand.

+TIME SKIP+

We finally got to my house and I was shaking with nervousness and excitement.What if Tommy forgot?What idpf he didn't want me vback?What if-...Niki noticed and puted her han on mine calming me down.

Niki:"Hey calm down take a deep breath it's all going to be ok your home now."She said looking over to me with a smile

I followed her instructions calming me down.We finally got out of the car when I was calmed and got al, my stuff out.We walked to the door of my house and said our goodbyes.

Niki:"Call me I'd you need anything!"She said going to her car in the other side of the road.

Yn:I will!!

And she drove of back to her

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello guys it's Nika and this is my first story/fanfic I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.Anyways I hope you have a good night/day and remember YOU MATTER <3<3<3<3

Word count  460