~★8:Bad Memories★~

I got out of the bathroom when Jared was waiting for me.He dragged me into the near janitor closet.I slapped him across his face and all that was left was a bright red mark.

"What do you think your doing?!"I said

"You know what your a real bitch!"H e said stepi g closer and closer until I was pined to the wall.He went in for a kiss and I did not enjoy it at all.I punched him in his eye as I was running towards the exit he caught up and punched me in the nose my nose immediately started bleeding.He went in for another punch and it was in my eye.He finally let me go and I ran back to the bathroom.I texted Molly asking her to bring her emergency make up kit.She opened the door shocked.

"Yn what happened be honest?"She said obviously concerned.

SHIT

"Jared.."I said looking down telling the truth.

"Will and Tommy's gonna kill him oh and don't forget about me."
She said obviously mad at him.As we took care of the blood dripping of my nose we heard a nock on the door.

"You guys alr in there?"Tom asks.

"Uhm yea we'll be there in a few"I said with a shaking voice.

"Sis you alr?"

"Yea just tired said obviously panicking.

"Alr.."

We continued with the make-up. As Molly putted it on I flinched because of the pain.

"That son of a bitch realy did a number on you huh?"

"Mhm but I fought back but he did more damage"

"Realy you go gurl!"

We finished with the make-up and got out of the bathroom.I sat back down next to Will and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You alr love?"He asks in a whisper so the others can't hear us.

"Mhm just really tired"I said looking up to him

"OK we'll get home soon" he says placing a kiss on me forehead while Tom ans Molly weren't looking.

We finished our meals and Jared brought us the bill.

"Hope you come back soon love"he says with a smirk winking at me. I glared at him got up and punched him once again.

"Sorry I just had to finish unfinished business."I said smirking as he grabbed a cup of water causing the make up to come of.

"Fuck"I said with panic in my eyes as Jared came closer and slapped me across me face as I was holding my neck with my hands covering the love bites(hickeys).Wilbur immediately ran towards Jared punching him in the jaw.Molly ran to me and reapplied all of the love bites.It was a huge scene but we got out with out getting kicked out surprisingly.As we walked out my vision got blurry and I blacked out.

Willbur's POV:

As we walked yn was in the back and the rest was infront.Suddenly we heard someone falling and it was Yn she collapsed.Her body was so tired so couldn't anymore.We all ran to her Tommy was shaking her to wake up but that didn't work.Tommy told us this happened before when she was 14 and he was in tears.I took her to the car and I sat down in the back seat holding her as we drove back.I started to panic the love of my life won't wake up.We arrived and I took her to her room and Molly changed her in to her fav comfy clothes and I tucked her in bed.She needs the rest.Tommy ofc was a wreck he stayed in her room sitting in the chair across the room.And he fell a sleep on it .I was on her gaming chair awake the whole time crying I've known her for 5 years I can't lose her now.

+Timeskip next morning+

Yn's POV

I woke up to see me in my bed and Will in my gaming chair and Tommy on the other chair across my room.Will was awake but Tommy was fast asleep.Will looked up to see if was awake.His eyes were red and glossy from crying?

"Morning love'i said i my Morning voice.

"Your awake!We were so worried darling!"he whisper yelled.

"Ofc I am I always come back"i said grinning

"WHO SAID THE FNAF PHRASE!?"Tommy yelled jumping of his seat.

"CAN YOU STFU I HAVE A HUGE HEADACHE BITCH BOII!?"I yelled back hold my hand over my bruised eye.

"Oh yeah and this shit happened ugh"i said annoyed

"Sis your awake!" Tommy jumped on my bed hugging me.

"Tf happened to your neck!?"He asks concerned looking at Wilbur then back to me.Will looked upset.

"Will its nit like that-" I dpsaid before he stormed out the room.

"Sis you fucked up"

"NO I DIDN'T JARED FORCED HIMSELF ON ME AND I COULDN'T STOP IT!?"

"THATS WHY MY WHOLE FACE IS BRUSIED BECAUSE IF I RESISTED HE WOULD HIT ME"I said before breaking down.Molly came then barged in.

"Will's gone he leftwing started crying more.

"TOM OUT!"She said as Tommy noded and left the room.

"Yn what happened?"

"W-will saw the l-love bites now thinks I'm cheating"

"Y/nn.."She said before pulling me into a hug.

"OK yk what let's continue whatchinhpg The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 and eat ice cream.How does that sound?"

"I'm in"i said whipping of a tear

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hello my lovelies
I'm writing longer chapters now whaattt???
The Summer I Turned Pretty is suck a amazing show sorry but Conrad Fisher is just hot.
Anyway REMEMBER THAT YOUR REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT AND LOVED
have a amazing day/night
Byee

Wordcount:945