~★9:The truth★~

Me and Molly stayed in eating ice-cream and watching Netflix. Until My phone went off.It was Will.

●Messages●

Wilby<3:

We have to talk

Yea we do...

I'll be at yours in 20

Alr..

________________________________________________

"Who's that?"She asks concerned

"Will, he'll be here in 20 we have to talk..."

"Mhm guys hepave sort your shit out or imma beat his ass"She say obviously joking and it made me laugh.

I got out of bed an went downstairs waiting on the couch with Molly to keep me company.One thing I missed the most was someone keeping me company at my lowest.I heard a nock on the door.It was Will.Molly nodded and went upstairs.I got up and opened the door.

"Come in"I said steping to the side so he can come in.I closed the door and followed him in to the kitchen.

"So care to tell me WTF HAPPENED?"He said shouting hitting the counter.I flinched because of the sudden movement and loud bang.I never say him like this.He was broken and I was too.I started crying.Will noticed and his mood changed seeing me like this.

"Love I would ne-"

"SO IS IT MY FAULT HE FORCED HIMSELF ON ME!?"I said falling on my knees.Will immediately ran too me and holded me in his arms.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."He said while holding me.

"It's ok you didn't know" I said sniffling and we went to couch.

We putted on Cobra Kai (FUCKING BADAS FILM IM OBSESSED)
Me and Will were really invested.We cuddled while watching until  I stood up pinning him against the couch.I smirked and he flipped us around so I was pinned.

"Now that's better"he said grinning

"Hey!That's not fair!"I said giggling.

"And what are you going to do huh?"He said smirking.

"This"I said pulling him in to a kiss.

He picked me up so legs were around his torso and took me upstairs to my room.We continued making out until we got interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Oi what's going on in there?"I heard Tommy say outside my door.

"Uhmmmm..."Will said thinking of a excuse

"MAKING OUT"I shouted with a smile knowing Will is going to blush.And he did.

"TF EWW"Tommy shouted.

                             +Timeskip+

It was late night and we decided to head to bed.I got dressed in my fav f/c pj's.Me and Will were obviously cuddling.

"I missed you love"He said smiling

"I missed you too darling"i said smirking

"Your  blushing right?"

"Mhm"he humed more flustered.

"Man I love it when your flustered"

"Oh really?" He said starting to kiss my neck giving me love bites.
I was glowing red.

"See I got you this time"He said smirking before continuing.

"Mhm.."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HELLO  MY LOVELIES
I FUCKING FINALLY FINNISHED THIS CHAPTER
Thank you all so much for all the love and support!
Sorry for this short chapter the next one is gonna be a long one so yea
REMEMBER THAT YOUR REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT AND LOVED
Have a amazing day/night
Byeee

Wordcount:519