~★12:Falling for you★~

I got in the ring and the others followed me behind.
I have some experience when it comes to ice skating except for Will and Molly.Me an Tom came here a lot when we were little he forgot how to tho.I continued skating when I was in Spain so I'm a pro.Just as Will stepped in th pe ring he started slipping I skatted to him to help him up if that's possible the fucking tall mother fucker.

"You alr?"I asked helping keep his balance.

"Yup thanks  too you"He replied smiling.

Then I heard Dangerous Woman by Arianna Grande but it was my electric guitar cover.I froze in shock I didn't know I was hear it here.

"Love are you ok?"Will noticed and asks in concern.

"Yea it's just me playing guitar in this song hehe."I said in shock.

"WHAT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?"

" I released it while I was in Spain."

"And you couldn't tell me?"

"Hey,when I released it the only thing that was keeping alive was music ,you,Niki and Tom.I actually forgot that I played it"I said.

"Y/n.."He said before Tommy slipped and fell on Will.

"YOU ABSOLUTE CHILD"Will said struggling to get up.

"You just keep falling for me don't you."I said with a smirk and helping him get up.

         +Timeskip+

We all went back home and we all planned on streaming in Tom  room.I wasn't in the mood to.I mean I haven't stream in a while so  I just going to be there for a couple minutes .

(Alr can we all just forget that everyone knows I want to change the story a little bit.So nobody knows except Molly.)

And I want to spend some time with Will.
I got ready to stream by putting on a teal hoddie and some black shorts and went to Tom's room.
The stream already started so I just took a seat next to Will.

"Alr chat so today we have Molly,Will and Y/n here with us so BEHAVE."Tom said while we waved at the camera.

Text to speech:

"WAIT ARE Y/N AND WILBUR TOGETHER!?!"

I immediately looked to Will and he looked back trying not to smile but that failed he did anyway.

"No chat me and Y/n are not dating we're just best friends."Will said looking at chat.

Everyone just moved on with what they were doing.Me and Will eventually got bored and went to my room.

"Bye chat we're heading off now!"I said waving at the camera while me and Will were leaving.

When we were out the door I immediately grabbed Will's hand and dragged him to my room and locked the door behind us.

"Finally alone time"I said placing a kiss on his lips.
He then picked me up and placed me on my desk as we started to make out.My hands were around his neck and his was on my waist.Just then I heard a nock on my door. I quickly jumped up and went to open it.Will was against the wall next to the so no one could see him and my hand was covering his mouth.

"Hey Y/n Tom said you were in here" Tubbo said standing in front of my door.

"Oh hi Tubs I didn't know you were coming too."I said as I felt wilbur kissing my hand  while rubbing it with his tumb.

"I kinda came with out you guys know so yea and why was your door locked."He said  confused

"U-uhm oh yea I was bussy with something."I said obviously living.

"Alr see you later then."He said with a smile walking to Tom's room as I sighed in relief.

"Phew that was close."I said locking the door continuing with what me and Will were doing.

                +Timeskip+

Me and Will called it a night and went to sleep cuddling eachother.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Hello my lovelies!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
REMEMBER THAT YOUR REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT AND LOVED
Have a amazing day/night
TYSM  FOR 349 READS!!!!!
TY FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ♥︎♥︎

Wordcount:694