Ch.5 - ''I Spent the Night with Supergirl'' + Cast!

A/N: Big shoutout to BaguetteManOfficial for the title name

* *

The doors opened to the Council Chambers, sitting in the room were the Council, a group of Incarnians that oversee Kneuna City.

These weren't the old Council, the old Council were gone, they once overlooked all of Incarnon...

Now Kneuna City is the only place they oversee along with its citizens... The outside of the city is where outlaws, bandits and escaped convicts roam.

"Welcome Y/N, Ferlock could sense your presence upon returning to Kneuna City" The High Councilor spoke with a wise, commanding voice from his seat, observing the Assassin strolling on in to the room with Guards standing behind him near the door.

Y/N's eyes narrow onto his old friend: Ferlock, who also sat up to where the High Councilor sat along with the few rest, these were the main ones who oversee Kneuna City, while the others sit and observe.

"Thank you High Councilor Ivo, I've came back with... News of our current situation" Y/N spoke, standing before the High Councilor and the others, his hands in front of him connected together as Talos showed up beside him.

"What have you found Y/N?" A Council member asked the Assassin, a female named Norah, taking her place as a Councilor after her late mother.

"It has come to my attention that the report of recent Terrem Empire activity was not a bluff, they're up to something and it's no good ~" Y/N spoke clearly so everyone could hear him - "Not long ago, I followed a vehicle of suspected thugs from Earth, travelling to meet the Terrem Empire's Enforcer, Merrith. These thugs stole Nth Metal from a facility by using an Incarnian made drill and handed the metal over to Merrith"

The Council members looked at one another before one of them spoke, a male - "Merrith? It was told in a report she was killed, are you sure it was her or someone else impersonating her?" the Council member: Ergo asked him with caution in his voice, not truly believing if what he heard was correct.

"Yes, I am one-hundred percent sure it was her, it was her face, voice, all of it" he responded thoroughly.

"Hmm... We are curious to know if you have any information about their new leader, have you?" Ivo spoke with a commanding voice, which sent a little shiver down Y/N's spine, he had to admit that Ivo was pretty intimidating... Probably more than Darkseid in a way.

"Uh... Yes... And no ~" he answered as a few others frowned - "I know what he looks like... But I haven't gotten a name recognition yet"

"Where did you find this information?" Ivo asked.

This question overall made Y/N a little nervous, they had no clue he had transpired with the Heroes on Earth, which they had strictly said to NEVER be in contact with them after the incident two years ago.

"I... I-I got it from a... A reliable source... Uh..."

"We found information within data banks... Data banks I hacked into" Talos stepped on which Y/N sighed with relief in his thoughts, he wasn't quite sure how to answer the question.

The Council members all looked at one another again before giving conformation on the information.

"Alright, is that all you have to share with us?" Ivo asked as Y/N nodded, before realizing one more thing.

"Should we tell him about the other situation High Councilor?" Ferlock spoke, looking at Ivo with concern.

Both Y/N and Talos looked up at Ivo - "What other situation?" Talos asked curiously.