The misterious Aaron Reed

I continue to stare at the man in front of me, still in shock as his smirk gets even wider. 

"I said you're late, Jersey."

"Sorry, sir." I said, in hopes to see his neck twiching again. I knew he liked that treatment. And that's exactly what happened, he flinched slightly as I called him "Sir". Am I getting under his skin?

"What I'm hearing is that you didn't make enough effort to be early, let alone on time. Let's get this over with. Sit."

And yet again, I wanted him to react to the "Sir".

"Yes, Sir." I smirked. And, as expected, he rolled his neck at the word.

"I'll be blunt. I'm not the least convinced that you're the one I'm looking for. Alfred, however, spoke highly of your background. You have experience in art restoration?"

"Yes. I was the co-CEO of a company called Immaculate Restorations."

"I've heard of it. Why'd you leave?"

"Well.."

"Let me guess. Couldn't handle being in charge? Or maybe the other CEO made advances?"

Who the fuck does he think he his?

"My business partner and I had different visions for the company's future."

"The scent of bullshit is overpowering the Tiger Lily. Not sure which is worse. Why do you want this job anyway?"

"This is my ticket back into the art world."

"So you were hoping to ride my back?" Well... I wouldn't mind, if only he weren't such an egomaniac. 

"I've heard enough. This won't work" he said while walking to the window, turning his back as he looks out to the city of New York. His muscled form mirrors the skyscrapers across the way.

"You can leave now." How dare he brush me off like that?!

I stare at Aaron's back in disbelief. I wasn't just backing down so early, mostly because I needed the job. 

"I'm not taking no for an answer, Mr. Reed. I know you've run through a dozen of candidates and I'm not going to be another reject for the pile in the bin. I'm good at what I do, and I am going to work for you." What have I just done...

For a moment his face changes as he looks at me in a new light. Without warning, he walks quickly towards me looking at my eyes like I'm his prey.

"Tell me something... And don't lie, I'll know." 

His large hands move to either sides of me, boxing me in. The scent of his fresh cologne pervades any  defense I might've had.

"Can you perform for me under pressure?" he asked while seizing my hair with his right hand, pulling it back, exposing my throat as my hips buck forward unconsciously. "Can you do as you're told?"

Before I could answer, a stranger bursts through the door. Aaron backs away from me and regards the man coldly.

"Ah, the prodigal son. Hello, brother." said the man in a strong voice.

Aaron gets tense as his following words come out sharp and biting: "Corbin. I've asked you to make an appointment if you want to see me."

Corbin turns to look at me, as if he's noticing I'm also in the room for the first time.

"Ah, I see. Isn't it too early for female company, little brother?" smirked Corbin at me. This guy should learn a lesson on how to treat a woman do I look like a prostitute??