March 26, 2048

What an exhausting day. It may have been extremely tiring, but I'm happy to say that Diego's birthday party was a success. Despite the late notice a bunch of his school friends showed up to Adventure Land to celebrate with us. Alex didn't show his face, but with all the fun I don't even think Diego noticed.

There was pizza, soda, obstacle courses, arcade games, and prizes. What else could an 8-year-old want?

Me and Dad spent most of the day trying to gather enough tickets to win the giant dragon plush that caught Diego's eyes. Diego helped a bit too, but most of the games he liked didn't really earn the most tickets. It was a lot of hard work, but it was all worth it to see his face light up when they took down the dragon with the pole and handed it to him.

I also went into the ball pit with him and went on the trampoline. It's honestly a miracle I didn't break my leg, ending my journey to travel to Europa before it began.

My trainer probably won't be so thrilled with all the pizza and soda I had at the party, but I feel like I earned it. In our first few sessions I've felt wiped by the end every time.

Hopefully it pays off by the time training camp starts, but right now I just feel exhausted throughout the day due to my morning exercise routine.