Homecoming

(A/N the age gap between Klaus and Kehlani is 1 year btw)

3rd person

Kehlani drives her new Range Rover that she bought with her bridal money which is a tradition in Nigeria where the husband pays the bride for allowing him to marry her.

bopping her head up and down to the the Nicki minaj  and ice spice song that played on the radio as she drove she reached the welcome to mystic falls sign "AND IM BAD LIKE THE BARBIE. IM A DOLL BUT I STILL WANT TO PARTY!!!"

After the wedding their honeymoon got cut short due to him mostly focusing on making hybrids and him receiving a call from Stefan, telling him that mikeal is dead which led to klaus leaving before kehlani to keep her safe in case it was a trap.

She played the music all the way till she got to her house. Once she got settled she called Klaus."Hey Nik I made it to mystic falls where are you?" Klaus immediately smiled at the sound of her voice " I'm at homecoming love I want you to be my date I got you a dress it's on your bed in your room. But I have to go Lani. See you soon." The call ended and she excitedly ran up to her room to spot a beautiful dress not as good as her wedding dress though but still beautiful.

" The call ended and she excitedly ran up to her room to spot a beautiful dress not as good as her wedding dress though but still beautiful

(Dress)

(Hair)

After kehlani got ready she made her way to homecoming. As soon as she got there all heads turned to look at her as she walked through the door looking for her husband greeting some of the hybrids she knows and sees him playing beer pong. She smiles and struts to him. "Hey N.K" she whispers in his ears which causes him to quickly turn around and embrace her whilst sharing a quick kiss "hello love I've missed you" he expresses kehlani chuckles " I have too. But I wanted to warn you that I'm getting an off feeling about tonight... I think we should go home"

Just as Klaus was going to respond a hybrid came up to him " you have a visitor" she says " klaus then wraps his arms around kehlani's waist "we'll tell my visitor I'm on the brink of victory here with my beautiful wife" he says whilst not even paying the hybrid a glance "he said he's name was Mikeal"
Klaus then froze and proceeded to throw the ping pong ball in to the cup. He then turned to kehlani and told her to go home then started ordering his hybrids then walked away way.