WOLF BITE

(Kehlani's pov)

I was getting ready for the sacrifice (for the nemoton jk this ain't teen Wolf) then my neck gets snaped and I can't remember what happened after that all i know is that i woke up in Alaric's apartment... AGAIN

And I see Katherine Stefan and Klaus
I walk over to Katherine and she fills me in about everything that's then happend. Then Klaus turns to me and says,
"Ahhh it looks like My Queen has woken"
And I ignore him and I ask Stefan "what's going on why are you here" and he says "Damon got bit by a Wolf and Klaus has the cure"
I felt like my world stopped Damon is going to die so I turn to Klaus and say "Klaus you have to help him you have to" "he then says "I don't have to do anything love" and pushes me off of him.

then I remember something when I went to Mexico to visit my dad's side of the family they said something about Mother Nature and how I'm the Upper coming of the Blossoms and the future Queen of the universe but I asked them what supernatural am I the said everything which explains why I can do magic and have the ability of a vampire and I have unlocked my werewolf ability I can turn when ever I want and then my aunt said there's more to come which means I'm more than a tribrid bit I can't tell anyone.

So then I bite Klaus and he screams in pain while he is biting Katrina and he turns to me and I bite my wrist and shove it in his mouth and it heals and he grabbed my by the neck and said " WHAT DID YOU DO" and I said in a moonstone voice "I bite you then cured you" and then he said "but I'm a hybrid your bite isn't supposed to affect me" and I say in a i don't care voice "and that's my problem how?" He doesn't break eye contact with me and I don't ether because it shows your submission.

He then bites his wrist and shoves it in Katrina and she heals and he said "ah you gotta love mother nature " and then I zone out and get pulled in to a vision of me... and Klaus I'm the 60s

We were dancing and Klaus said he hates this song and i laugh and kiss him and I get pulled into another vision of my dead grams
I ask "did I have a doppelganger" I asked calmly and she said no " you just get reborn every time you die and your the same person" and I ask her "how do I Remember" and she says "Unlock who you are ment to be"
I get frustrated and I say "HOW"
And she says not yet my child and vanished in to think air.

It turns out i never zoned out I got my neck snapped again and right now I'm in the back of a car wait no KLAUS'S CAR! with Stefan and I ask "where are we going" and Klaus says "to make hybrids" "ok that's wonderful for you but what do you need me here for" he doesn't answer so I start kicking his chair and I see Stefan try not to laugh and Klaus screams
"CAN YOU STOP KICKING MY CHAIR"
and I scream back "I'M HUNGRY. I'M NOT GOOD WHEN I'M HUNGRY. INIT STEFAN GET REALLY BAD WHEN I'M HUNGRY!" I rushed out Stefan then says "yeah she starts throwing tantrums and gets in to fights" and I shout "SEE" and I think he's had enough because we stop at a diner and he gives me money to get food and tells Stefan to go with him while he gets a hotel for us.

I think me finding out that me and Klaus were together in my past life makes me feel comfortable with him I don't know why though.

Me and Stefan go inside and order he then says " in all honesty I'm glad that I met you" and I smile and say " why is that"
And he says "well your just a mixture of everything that I need and I knew that from the moment you compared me to Edward Cullen" and I laugh and say "but I was correct wasn't i" and we laugh and eat in a comfortable silence.

Then we finished and we had to go to the Hotel Klaus said we should meet him at then Klaus says to me that I'm sleeping with him and Stefan gets his own room and Stefan leaves and I look at Klaus funnily and say "I ain't having sex with you" he then said "what I never said that" and I said "yes you did you said I'm sleeping with you" and he laugh and says "I never ment it like that" I didn't say anything thing I just went straight to sleep and in the middle of the night of felt Klaus wrap his hands around me and I felt so safe and at home i then I go back to sleep.