ON THE RUN!

They all got their own flash backs obviously they weren't there for everything like Stefan and Rebekah won't remember some of the memories of Kehlani and Klaus because they weren't there ~A/N

We get pull out of our memories and me and Nik look at each other and he looks heart broken... hold on when did I start calling him Nik? I question my self but we soon break out of our moment when Rebekah Said "Rosalie" in a quite whisper but we all caught it and she ran up to me and hugged me.

And I hug her back and tell her how sorry I am and she says it's not your fault and we break apart.

Gloria then says bye and leaves and then I turn to Stefan and jump on him and ask "do you Remember?" and he says "yes but I can't help but feel like something is missing like how did we meet or how long did you know me for something is missing"

And I sigh and reply "I know I know I have that feeling too but we'll work on it later. Okay? And he nodes his head in agreement.

I then turn to Nik and he looks like he's lost in thought but it i think he could feel my gaze on him so he looked up and I can't recognize the emotion on his face but then I do I see anger..... he's angry at me ugh what did I do now?

He stalks forward taking angry strides and I walk backwards until I hit a wall and Klaus is towering over me and he says "Were packing our bags and we're going to get married so I can make my Hybrids" and I scoff and say "hold on hold take me to dinner first" and he glares even harder if that possible then I say "but seriously though I literally just met your Hybrid ass a month ago if you think I'm marring you, you have another thing coming"

And I snap his neck and speed away and bump into Katrina i smile and hug her and she hugs back and she says "what's got you in a rush" and I say "I'm running from Klaus" and her smile drops and she says "why" and I reply "there's no time to Explain come on" and I grab her hand and speed her to the hotel and we quickly pack and we get into the car.

The Katrina askes "where too Kelah?"
And looks at me and keep my eyes on the road and Say "Miami baby!" and she smiles and starts the engine and drives off in the moonlight.

🌙❤🌙❤🌙

Next day were in Miami and we're in a fancy hotel and the all of a sudden my phone starts ringing and it's a panicked Stefan saying that Klaus knows where I am and is on his way and that he is really angry I tell Stefan that Klaus Can SUCK IT! and cut the phone and tell Katrina we need to leave she agrees and we hit the road and I say "NEXT STOP DRUMROLL PLEASE...... L.A!!!!!!" Then Katrina cheers "WOIIII" and we drive off.

Were in L.A and we go to eat and we just relax get our nails done and hair done, shopping and talk about boys but two name pop up that me Katrina like but also don't like at the same time do.... Stefan and Klaus .
"So Kat I know you're in love with stefan" she smirks and says "I know you're in love with Klaus" and I sigh and say I'm not sure how I feel about him kat but what I do know is that he's crazy possessive and controlling and he wants me to marry him and I won't do that Katherine I can't. And she hugs me and says "how bout we get pizzas and watch a bunch of kid shows okay?" I smile and say "Okay"
And we fall asleep after we finish and that was how the week in L.A went.

Then I get a call saying to come to mystic falls from Caroline and Bonnie so I say to Katherine "I need to go to mystic falls you coming with" and she says "no I think going to head back to New York". And I say "be careful Nik is still there" i say and she gives me a hug and gives me a kiss and say "I will byeeee" and I walk out the door to make my way to mystic falls.

When I get there it's prank night and I see Caroline and Bonnie and Dopplebitch I hug Caroline and Bonnie and ignore Elena and say "I'm so happy I came on time for prank night"

And they squeal and we have a conversation on who is doing what and I end up getting the swimming pool duty .
I get to the pool and fill the pool with blue dye and I start looking for the blue Slime but I can't find it i must have left it in the hall or something.

So I go to the hall and walk looking for Slime and the i see Elena is in tears i don't really give a fuck but I need the Slime so I ask "have you seen the Slime" but she makes eye contact with something else so I turn around and see Klaus, Rebekah and Stefan.

Klaus looks Angry and Stefan looks sad but I don't care right now so I ask "have you guys seen the Slime" And then I see it and squeal "SLIME!!!" But before I could reach it Klaus Pins me to a wall and say angrily "What are you doing here" and I roll my eyes and say "To get Slime.... DUH!" And Rebekah Snorts and Klaus let's go of me and says with a deadly look in his eyes "I'll deal with you later".

My heart beat increases rapidly and he smirks because he knows I'm scared I speed out of the hall and Look for my bag and start running out of the building and I bump into a hard chest and look up to see Klaus and he grabs me by my wrists and drags me to the canteen pushes me on the floor i see a knocked out Elena and a compeled Stefan.

He then crawls on top of me and says
"You will submit to me!"
"You will Marry me!"
"YOU WILL BE MINE!"

and I whisper "please I don't want to " and he sniffs my neck and says "too bad" and gets up and knocks me out

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

I wake up on a plane next to Klaus and I start to panic and I pretend to still be asleep and think of a way to escape and then Klaus speaks up and says " I know your awake. I can hear your heart beat" i sigh and ask "Where are we " he Smirks and says "Dubi" and I say "why" his smirk grew wider and said to get Married of course"

What do you think is going to happen