12.| I was selfish

Continuation....

"Aaradhya" he called her but she didn't reply to him.

He laid down on his side, and hugged her from behind.

"Aaradhya...I am sorry but I will think about this now" he said and she turned towards him.

"Ek baar apne kaha tha aap aadhe mahine toh business trip pe jaate hai?"

( You once told me that you go on business trips for half the month?)

"Mai nhi jaunga...pakka" he said instantly thinking she was still scared. Anyway he himself doesn't want to go anywhere leaving her alone.

(I will not go)

As soon as he said and she pushed him and get up from bed.

"Twayafo ke chakkar mei bs aapka nuksaan hi ho sakta hai....isiliye aap yaha se chale jaiye" she said and turned her face.

(You can only suffer losses in the affairs of courtesans...that's why you go away from here)

"Aaj tumhe kya ho gya Aaradhya" he said slowly and tried to hold her shoulder but she took back step.

(What happened to you today)

"Mai swarthi ban gyi thi Shobhit babu mujhe laga ab toh sab sahi hoga par mai ye bhul gyi thi, mai hu toh ek tawayaf hi na aur tawayaf sirf barbad kar sakti hai jaise mai aapko kar rhi hu. Toh ab aapko yaha aane ki jarurat nhi waise bhi aap har din yaha nhi aa sakte kal ko aapki shaadi ho jayegi toh aap yaha kis hak se aayenge? Dhokha denge aap bhi baaki mardo ki tarah? Agar shaadi nhi karenge toh kitne paise phekenge mere upar? Kya aap apne Ghar walo ko humare baare mei bata payenge?"

(Shobhit, I thought that now everything would be good but I had forgotten, I am a whore and Whore can only destroy you, So now you don't need to come here, anyway you can't come here every day, you can't come here when you will get married, and from what right will you come here? Will you also cheat like other men? If I don't want to marry then also how much money will you throw at me? Would you like to tell your family about us?"

"Please stop" he was feeling hurt listening every word from her mouth. He put hands on his ears. He was never into girls before her. He always aloof himself from these feelings so this is all new for him.

He didn't even realise that when he fell for her and here she is pushing him away. Because she knows the reality check that they can't be together. And it will hurt more if they continue this.

"Sacchai yahi hai toh aapko sunna hi hoga" she shouted and moved his hand away from his ear.

(This is the truth so you have to listen)

"Tum khud ko ye tawayaf wagera bolna band karo" he said shooking his head. And she dryly chuckled.

(Don't call yourself whore)

"Jab mere muh se nhi sunn paa rhe toh duniya walo se kaise sunenge Shobhit babu?"

(When you are not able to hear from my mouth, then how will you hear this from other people)

"Bs karo...Koi nhi janta tumhe yaha aur mai tumhe yaha jyada din nhi rahne dunga" she get angry listening this because this is not possible. She listened from other girls that Tara Bai killed those.

(Just stop it....no one knows you here and I will not let you live here longer)

"Accha par aap mujhe yaha se kis hak se le jayenge Shobhit Babu...Rakhel?" she said furiously

(Okay, but by what right will you take me away from here, Shobhit Concubine?"

"Aaradhya" he shouted and raised his hand but stopped himself in mid. Tears brimmed in her eyes and she turned towards the other side.

"This is the truth only..." But before she completed he turned her hastily and said

"Just answer my one question"

To be continued