IMPORTANT NOTE

Hey guys, long time no see!

I will just make this quick and ask right away, would you guy like me to rewrite this whole story once again, make it into a better version and actually follow the timeline along with the right dialogue?

The story will focus more on [Y/N] and Vance instead of [Y/N]'s friends, and the whole story will make more sense.

[Y/N]'s personality and fighting scenes could be kept the same, just a little more detailed and maybe a tad more brutal.

Remember the aftermath I was talking about? I was thinking of adding that to the new book and keep this one as it is, just so you guys can read it and maybe see the difference.

No idea why I'm asking when I know I will just do it actually—

I would also like to point out that I have gotten better at writing, and that I've decided that some characters will not appear in the new book, such as Gabby, [Y/N]'s best friend.

Me and Gabby are no longer friends, so it's rather awkward having her name in the book.

I will switch all the characters in the book and add new ones, and I will try to strictly stick with the events of the movie and the ones from those times.

I would like to thank everyone who did support this book, and remember that the new book will be updated every time possible.

The chapters will also be far longer, at least 2k words (just because I love all of you <3)

Once again, I will keep this book so you guys can continue reading, but in the next book I'll even add a Spotify playlist so you guys don't read in awkward silence!

Anyways, I'll see y'all soon! And the new book will still be named Bloody Knuckles!

BYEEE! <3