Shes a fighter!

*PYRAMID*
"This weekend, provited Rhode Island and hour outside of Boston some of the most prestigious studios in the country are there. Tough school tough competitors and you really held your own, you won your victory count you killed it and I'm very proud!" Miss Abby says and we all clap

"Excellent, I'm very proud of every single one of you and I don't say that often." Miss Abby says.

"I'm also very proud the moms kept there mouths shut and didn't say anything to me see how much nicer it is when everything goes smoothly? It was wonderful." Miss Abby says.

"Now let's talk about this weeks competition." Miss Abby says and turns the chalkboard.

I smile, I've been on top of the pyramid a lot this season

"We are going to..what?" Miss Abby asks pointing to the chalkboard.
"Star power!" We all say in unison
"It's at the Mohegan sun and it's a resort, it's self contained we can't forget anything so we will have a wardrobe for each day they are going to be there just like the old school days Yes? And you will pack here in front of me so I will know you have everything." Miss Abby says to the moms.

"Let's talk about the board. First of all everybody worked together as a team that teamwork is gonna help you in nationals that's what's gonna put you to the top teamwork and technique those are the two things we're gonna concentrate on this week.. moms we're doing another new number!" Miss Abby says and we all cheer.

"One more costume!" Miss Abby says
"This week I'm gonna ask for you to work harder than you've ever worked before. We need to walk in there like we own the place and I will give you a pack list for clothes for the trip. I want them to dress a certain way everyday that we are there does everybody understand that? Yes?"

The moms get dismissed and we all spread out and then we start working on the group.

*GROUP REHEARSAL*
"Alright girls, the new number we are going to do for this competition is called make you mine. Can everybody say that?" Miss Abby says
"Make you mine." We all say in unisons.
"I want you to go out I want you to get the older girls black chairs." Miss Abby says.

We all walk out to go get the chairs.
"I love when we dance with chairs." I say
"Really? I hate when we have to jump off them I always bang my foot." Paige says and I laugh a bit.

We walk back into studio A.
"Okay so it's a sassy jazz number...so you'll have the chairs as props." Miss Abby says.
I beam, I love when we do sassy hot jazz numbers.

We start to learn the routine and I really like it!
"1,2,3,4 Jante roll!" Miss Abby says and we all do a leap then she cringes.
"Put the foot up Nia!"
"Arms up straight!" Miss Abby yells again
"ONE TWO ARMS NIA! THREE WHERE ARE THOSE ARMS?" Miss Abby screams
"Last night at dinner with your dad that's were the arms are."
Miss Abby puts us in group
Nia,Maddie and Paige
Then me,Chloe and Brooke

Nia,maddie and Paige are first.
"Pop up! I want strong! This is the third time in 20 minutes I'm telling you the same thing!" Miss Abby yells at Nia.