It all ends here

This week is probably the most important week of my life! It's nationals!

We all arrive at the studio.

*PYRAMID*
"Here we are in another studio another week we need to learn a new group routine this is tough we have to do it today and there's props, now I wanna reflect on the past two weeks, I keep telling you guys you have been given an amazing opportunity you've been hand selected to go across country and learn a number each week and do these competitions and you are not stepping it up to the plate." Miss Abby says and reveals paiges headshot.

"Moving on Mackenzie,nia next and we have Chloe." Miss Abby reveals the rest of the bottom row.

"Brooke then maya." Miss Abby says revealing the second row.

"And back on top we have Maddie." Miss Abby says reaveling maddies headshot
"You're doing a solo and a duet with Chloe."

"Chloe you'll be doing a solo and maya you'll be doing a solo." Miss Abby says and I smile.

"Paige and Brooke I'm giving you a duet I want you to work together as friends i do not want you fighting as sisters. If you waste time and energy, bickering back and forth you're never going to get it finished." Miss Abby says to them.

"Everybody is in the group dance this week even Mackenzie." Miss Abby says.

I hug Mackenzie and smile at her.

"Every single one of you are important part of this puzzle and in a group routine everybody needs to pull their weight and I'm telling you what we need to win, alright let's get to rehearsing let's get moving." Miss Abby says

*GROUP REHEARSAL*
We started the group and it's a cute lyrical piece, it's called my beauty and we have to use mirrors as props.

*SOLO REHEARSAL*
"Maya last week was probably both the worst week of your life and your dance life." Miss Abby says and I nod
"So you need to make me forget third place and make me remember national champion." Miss Abby says and I nod again.

This week I love my solo it's more of a pretty contemporary routine.

"See if you preform that solo onstage like you did right now your winning hands down." Miss Abby says and high fives me.

I smile.

"See when your dancing I don't want to see that smile I want to see that sad emotion." She says.
I nod and get dismissed.

*DAY 2*

*GROUP REHEARSAL*

We're just quickly going over the group and Abby is giving us corrections.

*SOLO REHEARSAL*
"MAYA RELEVÉ" Miss Abby yells.
"Maya you did it perfectly yesterday what's going on." She asks while I take a sip of water.

"Take a breather then in five minutes come back and preform that solo perfectly for me." Miss Abby says I nod and go in the den

"You good?" Maddie asks concerned
"I'm fine." I say breathing quickly
"You sure? you want me to get someone?" Maddie says and I shake my head.
"Maya tell me what's wrong." Maddie says.
"Just pressure." I say and she rubs my back.

Five minutes later I go back into the studio and start go over my solo.

"Remember this is a gorgeous routine made just for you, if you don't do gorgeously then maybe your sister will do two solo." Miss Abby says and I nod
"Now do it perfectly." She says and I get into position.