Chapter 185 - 186

Chapter 185: Only Burning Incense

Looking at Jun Xie's appearance, Mo Li knew that Jun Xie's memory just recovered was gone, but he secretly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

"My memory seems to have a problem." Jun Xie frowned, "How did we get out of that monster's body?"

His memory was still at the time when Mo Junye was grabbed by Mo Gaotian and jumped off the black hole, and he had no memory of what happened after that.

"You should thank me!" Yun Canghao glanced at Jun Xie lightly, and opened his lips, "If it weren't for me, you would definitely lose your ass and lose your innocence."

Mo Li, "..."

Jun Xie turned to look at Yun Canghao, squinted his eyes, and said, "You...couldn't you be possessed by some ghost?"

The corner of Yun Canghao's mouth couldn't help twitching, and he said, "The ghosts here don't dare to approach me."

Looking at Yun Canghao, Jun Xie couldn't help asking suspiciously, "But why did your aura suddenly change?"

Yun Canghao suddenly took a look at Mo Junye, and then sighed, "Anyway, I can't explain it clearly to you now, so you just take me as another personality."

I don't know if the memory of being Si Yinshi has affected him, even though the memory belonging to the God of Law has now awakened, his personality has also undergone a huge change from before.

"Crazy?" Jun Xie glanced at Yun Canghao again, and whispered, "You really are crazy!"

Yun Canghao, "..."

Seeing Jun Xie wake up, Ye Juechen felt joy in his heart, and then asked worriedly, "Is there any discomfort in your body?"

"Daddy, don't worry, I'm fine!" Jun Xie smiled at Ye Juechen, and said, "I just fell asleep because I was a little tired."

Ye Juechen frowned and said, "You didn't lie to me?"

Jun Xie didn't look like he was asleep just now, and in that situation, who would want to sleep?

Although he hadn't known his son for a long time, he was still somewhat clear about his son's character.

"It's no good for me to lie to you." Jun Xie smiled slightly, "And I know my own body very well."

Jun Aotian's gaze swept across Jun Xie's body, but he didn't speak.

Ye Juechen pursed his lips, but in the end he didn't ask any more questions.

After they had dealt with the rest of the extraterrestrial demons, morning light had already begun to appear in the sky.

And with the death of the extraterrestrial demon, the power to seal the space also disappeared. Although Wencheng was no longer enveloped by that layer of black air, it still did not return to its previous appearance.

The whole Wencheng is still lifeless. In fact, most of the people in the city are dead ghosts. It’s just that they were trapped in the city before and couldn’t get out. In addition, the space blockade created by the extraterrestrial demons, the special power made them remember There was a problem, and I didn't even know the fact that I was already dead.