Chapter 191 - 192

Chapter 191: Blooming Ass

Jun Aotian glanced at Xuan Qing coldly and didn't speak, but he swung the long sword in his hand.

A black sword light directly attacked Yang Minghong, but before the sword energy fell on Yang Minghong's body, it collided with another powerful sword energy, and then the two forces dissipated at the same time.

However, Yang Minghong was also impacted by the aftermath of these two forces, and his original minor injury directly became a serious injury.

I saw a sword light flying down from the sky, and then turned into a figure.

Jun Aotian squinted his eyes involuntarily, and at the same time began to look at the man standing opposite them.

Although he didn't try his best just now, there are very few people in Xuantian Continent who can directly dispel his sword energy.

However, when Immortal Fairy Xuanbing saw the man who suddenly appeared, her expression changed suddenly, she was as cold as ten thousand years of ice, she gritted her teeth and said, "Bai Chenli!"

Bai Chenli turned to look at Immortal Fairy Xuanbing, and couldn't help being startled, then frowned and said, "Why are you here?"

"Why can't I be here?" Immortal Fairy Xuanbing looked at Bai Chenli, and smiled coldly, "Could it be that this place was also accepted by Sect Master Bai?"

Bai Chenli is the suzerain of the Sword Sect, with unfathomable strength and superb swordsmanship, but he has not been born for ten thousand years, he and the Dragon Emperor are truly strong in the same period.

"It's very dangerous here, you'd better take the people from the Ice Palace and leave quickly." Bai Chenli frowned.

"Who is this person?" Mo Li turned to ask Jun Xie.

"I don't know either." Jun Xie shrugged, then turned to look at Ye Juechen.

"I haven't seen it!" Ye Juechen said in a calm voice, and subconsciously turned his head to look at Jun Aotian.

"It seems to be the suzerain of Jianzong!" Jun Aotian frowned and said.

"Why is it like that?" Mo Junye frowned and said, "Yes, yes, yes, no, no matter what you say, you are hesitant. No wonder your wife hasn't forgiven you for so long."

Ye Juechen, "..."

What's the matter with him?

"I haven't met the suzerain of Jianzong, but the suzerain of Jianzong's name is Bai Chenli." Jun Aotian said without changing his expression.

Everyone, "..."

Ling Qingye stared at Bai Chenli's face without even blinking her eyes.

"What are you staring at him for?" Mo Li looked at Ling Qingye in amazement, as if thinking of something, and then said in surprise, "Could it be that you have moved on and fell in love with that man?"

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Ling Qingye immediately rolled her eyes upon hearing this.

"Then why do you keep staring at him?" Li Li asked, looking at Ling Qingye puzzled.

The eyes of the others also turned to Ling Qingye in unison.

"Didn't all of you realize that that man looks a bit like Jun Aotian and Jun Xie?" Ling Qingye raised her eyebrows and said, "Also, why do I feel that Immortal Fairy Xuanbing's attitude towards that man is similar to that of Jun Aotian and Jun Xie?" Kind of weird?"