Chapter twenty eight ; It's over

Warnings: Sexual themes

Listen to the music for a better experience
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Hyunjin POV

It was the next day, me and Felix we're getting ready to meet Yeji at a café in twenty minutes. It was 15:10 (3:10pm) right now, we had a bit of time since the café was only fourteen minutes away but Felix wanted to go early.

When we were done, we took some of our belongings and went to the car. Driving to the destination. Soon, we arrived. Heading inside to find seats while we wait for Yeji to be here. It was a really nice café, I've never been here before. A lot of the food looked appetising and the staff was pretty welcoming.

Felix and I were just talking until Yeji arrived. The waiter gave us two menus and asked if we wanted anything to drink. Felix said that we'd like water and he nodded walking away to get our drinks.

I started to look at the menu, seeing what was available. They had so much stuff, it was hard to choose. A few seconds later, my sister was here. She sat down across from us, giving a cold gaze at me. I roll my eyes at her behaviour.

"Why did you bring your boyfriend?" Yeji asked. It was weird she referred to me as his boyfriend and not that I'm her brother. This divorce and me and Felix's love life truly is ruining our sibling relationship. I didn't want to make a scene.

"I didn't want to go alone," Felix replied. The waiter came back and placed the water in front of us, asking if we wanted anything else. I quickly ordered a sandwich and Felix ordered a burger. Yeji didn't say anything and the waiter walked away.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I know we haven't been on the best of terms lately but-" She sighed out, being cut off.

"Yeah, because you've been a bitch," I interrupted. Felix held onto my hand under the table, giving me a gentle squeeze.

"But, I want to make it up to you. I want us to be close again. So, I would like you to come over to my house on the weekend and spend time with me?" Yeji spoke.

"I will if you leave Felix alone," I responded.

"What? So, you don't even care that I'm your sister?" Yeji questioned.

"Not when you treat my boyfriend like this. It's not going to work between us," I explained.

"Are me and Felix still going to talk things out between us?" Yeji questioned.

"No, it's over," Felix spoke.

"Okay, then... I want to try and make up with you guys," She replied, her voice softening as if she we're upset or disappointed. I was a little taken aback, at what she was getting at and that she gave in so easily. I guess she was tired of trying.

Why does she want to be on good terms with me again? Did she want something from me? It was more confusing when she wanted to stay married with Felix even after she suspected him of cheating.

The waiter came back to us and said our food was here. Him and I ate and chatted for a bit. Though, it was silent for most of the time. After ten minutes, our food was gone. I paid for the food since I insisted on paying.