💐 Chapter 9

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"Can I have one more?" Ri asked, giving me those cute, doe eyes that would force you to say yes.

"Too much sweet is not good, Love. You can have one tomorrow."

She pouted.

I clean the dining table and she stands there pouting and looking at me.

"Mommy, please." She said.

"If you'll be a good girl, have all your medicines tonight. I promise I'll let you have one chocolate tomorrow."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I smiled down at her.

My evenings always end like this, with me getting Ri ready for bed, then convincing her to sleep early and once she is asleep, I get to my room and throw myself on the bed, waiting for me to finally fall asleep.

"Are you listening?" Jungkook asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh uh sorry lack of sleep." I apologized.

"Is everything alright?"

I was surprised that he even asked, his tone sound worried as well.

"Yeah, nothing to worry about." I answered.

"Is Ri-your daughter okay?"

"Yes yeah she is okay. She is feeling better now."

He nodded and I took notes of what I have to do, and left his office.

"He is so hot." The woman standing at the reception said. " One of the reasons why I'm choosing this company."

"Miss Y/N." The receptionist called me.

"Yes?"

"She has a meeting with the CEO,Mr Jeon." She said.

"At what time?" I asked as I feel the woman eyeing me up.

"Uh-"

"Just tell Mr Jeon, it's Sylvia." She said.

"I'm sorry, Miss Sylvia, Mr Jeon won't meet a client without an appointment." I said.

"He knows my father. Atleast you can inform him."

"I'm sorry, Miss Sylvia. It's strictly on appointment and since you're already here, I can fix an appointment date for you."

"Excuse me?" She looked so mad, but I didn't care.

I knew the procedure, and I know Jungkook is strict on setting an appointment, unless it's something real urgent, which while looking at Miss Sylvia, doesn't seem to be that situation.

"Who are you exactly?"

"I'm Y/N, I'm Mr Jeon's personal assistant."

"Ah then how about you let me talk to Mr Jeon then? I'm sure he'll agree on something."

"He'll have a conference call in 10 minutes, so I don't think he'll be able to meet you today, how about I fix an appointment for you?"

She looks as if she could kill me for saying that.

"Very well then." Her lips pursed.

"Good, please wait a second, I'll check on his schedule."

She doesn't answer and I scrolled on the tablet to find a date.

"Will next month, on the 12th good for you?"

"Next month?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I apologize but Mr Jeon is not free before the 12." I presented my most kind, innocent smile, mentally wanting to rip that ugly leopard print scarf she is wearing.