Chapter 2 A Ruined Day

No one's POV

As Sora was walking his way back, he first went towards the nearest cake store to brought the latest cream puff cake that his little sister had like so much.

Sora: What a relief. I thought it had sold out!

Sora breath a sigh of relief when the store owner told him that he had brought the last. Then with a grateful bow, Sora left in a hurry towards his home.

???: Big Brother!

Sora: ?

Then someone called out to him as he was running straight home in the city. He immediately stopped running and smile seeing the people standing in front of him. First he saw and elderly woman who wears a light purple short-sleeved jacket with a long-sleeved white shirt underneath, light brown shorts, and purple open-toed boots. It was none other than his mother Hinata Uzumaki. She was once a top rank Hero before she retired to become a Mother. Her Nickname was White Kunoichi.

Then he look towards the girl whom had called out to him while also waving her hand happily

Then he look towards the girl whom had called out to him while also waving her hand happily. She bears a striking resemblance to Sora's mother. Her hair also grew long, reaching her mid-back, with bangs framing the sides of her face and reaching slightly past her shoulders. She wore a dark short shirt under a light cap-sleeved crop top with a sunflower design on the lower left side, exposing her midriff. She also wore dark baggy pants with a long belt, bracelets on both wrists, dark shinobi sandals with light soles, and a dark choker around her neck with a sunflower design hanging to the left side. This was none other than Sora's little sister Himawari Uzumaki.

 This was none other than Sora's little sister Himawari Uzumaki

Sora: Mom! Hima!

Himawari(11-12Years Old): Guess who's birthday is today? Let's go home and party!

Himawari ran towards Sora and hugged him tightly. Sora smile brightly and hug her back.

Sora: Aww Yeah!

Hinata also walked towards Sora and smile gently at him while also patting his head. Sora also smile at her as well, but his smile turned sour the moment Hinata mentioned Naruto.