Chapter 6 Hero Combat Training

No one's POV

The next day, class 1-A goes through a normal day of class, the morning class is normal class like Math or English, however after lunch was where the real thing start. All Might entered the classroom wearing his Silver Age Hero costume to start the Hero Basic Training.

 All Might entered the classroom wearing his Silver Age Hero costume to start the Hero Basic Training

All Might: I am... coming through the door like a normal person.

The other student all started the get excited when they saw All Might the number one Hero.

Denki: It's All Might!

Eijiro: Wow, her really is a teacher!

Tsuyu: That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?

???: No normal person would announced themselves when walking towards a room

Then another voice came in from outside the classroom. When the person entered, everyone all look surprise especially Sora. He has spiky silver hair often oriented to his left-side, dark grey eyes, and typically a relaxed and lazy expression. He had a small scar on his left eye. He wore a long sleeved anchor-grey shirt with a zipper, a green scarf and slate-coloured shorts. He also wore blue sandals.

 He also wore blue sandals

Mina: Wow... It's The Ninja Hero, White Fang!

Ojiro: I heard he retired as a Hero and become a teacher. Who would've had thought he became a teacher at U.A.

Sora and Sarada: Uncle Kakashi / Kakashi-sensei!

Kakashi whom see Sora and Sarada wave at them.

Kakashi: Hey, Sora, Sarada. Looks like you both have grown up. And Sora, call me sensei when we're at school.

Sora: Um, sure. But why are you here All Might? Kakashi-sensei?

Kakashi: Why, you say? Well that's because. We will be the one to teach Hero Basic Training.

All Might: It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basic of being a hero.

Kakashi: You'll make the most units of this subject.