(S1 Finale) Chapter 9 Go Beyond Our Heart

No one's POV

The room felt silent. There were different emotions around the area. But the most expression on the students faces, especially the ones that didn't got teleported were relief. Because the number one Hero had arrived.

All Might: I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way and got a rough idea of what had happened.

All Might gritted his teeth seeing all the damage and the injured Heroes. Kakashi, Aizawa, and Thirteen. He was beyond furious. Having run into Tenya on his way to the U.S.J., All Might knows all about the conflict occurring there. He rips off his tie and blazer as he shouts his catchphrase.

All Might: It's fine now. I am here!

Mineta: All Might!

Tsuyu: Ribbit...

Sora: Perfect timing...

Izuku: All... Might...

The man with multiple arms around his entire body was ecstatic since the person he wanted to kill. The person he threw so hard to built this plan. The person whom he cause the mass media to erupt the other finally arrived.

Tomura: I've been waiting, Hero. You trash of society.

All Might then rushes through the central plaza at super speed to recover the injured White Fang and Eraser Head, defeating the remaining villains there in a flash.

All Might: Sorry, Aizawa. Kakashi.

Then he glance at the water where Sora, Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta were. Before all 4 of them could react, All Might moves on to secure Izuku, Tsuyu, and Minoru from the clutches of Tomura and Nomu.

Mineta: Huh? Huh...?! What?

All Might: Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa and Kakashi to you. They're unconscious. Hurry!

Mineta: Y-Yes sir!

Tsuyu: Ribbit.

Sora: Right!

Sora, Tsuyu and Mineta went to secure Kakashi and Aizawa, but then Sora noticed that Izuku had yet to move. Worrying for his safety, Sora instead create clones to help with the injured Aizawa and Kakashi. Then just as Sora was about to call for Izuku, Izuku spoke first that caught Sora's interest.

Izuku: All Might... You can't. That brain villain took One For Al—. He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch. He gotta be—

All Might immediately cut him off.