The Newest Addition

I was in the mood for a Llorumi baby one shot so here we go-

Also xR4nd0mWr1t3rx and XXXXHARUMIXXXX wanted the oneshot aswel so let's get into it-

This is set after season 9, it's an AU where Harumi never stood on a falling building and instead escaped along with the family.

And yes Lloyd has a therapy dog, he might be mentioned in a few other one shots from now on.

Comment if yall want a part 2-

And this is kinda inspired by the book Prison Blankets, yall might've heard of it or seen the one shots-

I'm watching season six rn and my question is how did Cole survive when Jay's ship crashed on the Tiger Widow island?- since the ship crashed against some spikes before they even reached the island, and he's a ghost-

Warning: teenage pregnancy, mentions of underaged drinking

[characters: Warden, Commissioner, Harumi, Baby Lumi, Kai, Lloyd, Red, Misako, Wu. Mentioned- Nya, Cole, Zane, Pixal, Jay]
[rating: fluff]

|~|

The all too familiair sound of hammering and constructing rang through the streets of ninjago as the citizens and ninjas rebuild the city.

The Sons of Garmadon have finally been defeated and the citizens were busy rebuilding.

Not all the ninjas were rebuilding, Nya for instance was at the monastery, sharpening their weapons, as well as Red's, Lloyd's therapy dog.

He was a crossmix of a husky and K9, he is nine months old and can actually fight with his little doggy dagger or sword, he's very skilled already after three months of training.

He follows commands of any Ninja, he helps Lloyd vent or when he's having a panic attack or if he's just frustrated and restless.

Pixal was with Nya at the monastery, fixing Lloyd's car, Master Wu and Misako were keeping an eye out in the city, helping people find shelter and giving them food.

Cole and Zane were with Jay, helping the people repair the city, meanwhile Lloyd and Kai had the day off, or so they had thought.

There were still a lot of criminals out there, or they just get called in for a complaint around the city the police can't handle.

So it was no surprise when Lloyd got a call from the Commissioner, saying that he needed to come quickly.

But Lloyd had broken his car, well a criminal slashed the tires and damaged the wires and engine, also smashing the protective glass.

So he had to walk, and since it was an emergency, Kai had chosen to go with him.

Red walked besides Lloyd, Kai on the other side of the blonde, the pup pressed himself against his leg, watching his surroundings in a protective manner.

Lloyd chuckled at his puppy's antics and ran a hand through his soft fur "it's okay, Red, calm down." Red yapped at him, running around them before returning to his side.

"I know, I know. You worried about us. We'll be fine bud." Lloyd scratched him behind his ear.

"let's hurry up, since it's an emergency." Kai said, ruffling Lloyd's hair before running ahead.

Red ran after him, Lloyd followed them and pulled ahead. Red ran by his side.

Lloyd slowed down once they reached the police station, Kai pushed the door open and led them inside, there were no officers to be seen, all searching for SOG members or out on patrol.