Draft?

This is something I thought of, it sucks but I really wanted to post it cuz I have nothing else to post and I have no time to do the requests yet, and I really want to make those fun and amusing.

Until then, I will try to post a few short ones, maybe another part of the YT AU.

[characters: Harumi, Lloyd, Crystal King, Mr.F, Pythor, Mechanic]
[rating: dunno but I find this boring :')]

|~|

Lloyd opened his mismatched eyes, well kind of mismatched eyes, one of his eyes kept flickering from purple to green over time.

He stared at the woman who's back was facing him, Lloyd had been stuck in here for over a month, his Oni and Dragon instincts rising as he became more.. animal like?

He didn't know what to call it but he felt not only hatred but love towards the white haired woman he had once loved dearly.

Her once beautiful gray eyes were now a bright purple, she was being controlled by the Crystal King, yet she didn't realize it.

Lloyd body had been acting weird, new things were growing, for example, his canines:

He always had some sharp teeth but over the course of last month, after being captured again and suffering through training with his father, they had been growing sharper, oni and dragon canines/fangs started forming.

His senses were sharp, sharper then before, he could smell, or well scent, whenever someone was coming way before they entered, his ears could detect a pin drop in a loud crowd and his reaction speed was faster than before.

And he has grown to learn that if you were to survive here, you must have control over your fight or flight instinct, especially if the instinct has grown stronger.

He found out the painful way.

{~}

He had been captured once again, the Crystal King had found that he might be important for later on.

The Mechanic had fallen asleep guarding over him, Lloyd's cage had been lowered slightly so they could give him some food, yet the villain had fallen asleep before he had finished eating.

Lloyd's eyes scanned around the room, he pricked his ears to listen if anybody was coming, he didn't hear anybody so he carefully stuck his hand out of the cell.

His fingers gently snatched onto the keys that were left on a table close to his cell, he unlocked the door as quietly as possible and hopped out.

He placed the keys into his green gi, it was torn but it still had pockets, finally they got pockets after all these years.

He slipped through the open door, his eyes searching for any threat nearby, he took a left and then a right.

He thought he heard something crawling but he shook it off, he turned to the right, keeping his footsteps light.

He took a moment to think where to head next, he could faintly remember the way he was brought into the dark palace.

He was so deep in his memory that he didn't hear nor expect someone approaching behind him and getting hit into a wall by a tail.

Stupid Pythor broke his arm.

Lloyd groaned as he felt something between his upper arm and shoulder snap, he stood back up on shaky legs.

Lloyd had been imprisoned for only two weeks but even those small two weeks took a toll on his body, he was barely fed and only got one water bottle per day.

He unconsciously bared his teeth slightly, his sharp teeth showing to the white snake.

Forming a quick plan in his mind, he jumped against the wall besides Pythor and then to the opposite one, jumping back to the wall and slightly twisting his body so he could slip between the wall and the serpentine.

Pythor let out a angry yell and slithered after him as he ran through the corridors, not at all expecting to be hit with an electrified shuriken.

Lloyd groaned as the purple electricity or lighting, whatever it was, shot through his body, the sharp edges digging into the skin between his shoulder blades, blood dripping out. he barely managed to stay on his feet, yet that didn't last long before he felt another shot of electricity shoot through his body.

He fell onto his knees, his sight going blurry, Pythor, Harumi, Mr.F and the Crystal King stood around him.

"trying to escape, I see." the Crystal King chuckled, his voice slightly raspy, Lloyd couldn't make a irritating comment on that as he was still being shocked by the electricity.

"I thought we had you secure, but I guess not." he sighed, disappointment clear in voice, the poor Mechanic was going to be in trouble later.

"Harumi, you shall be in charge of keeping him in his cell, do not let him escape." The Crystal King decided and Lloyd couldn't help but be afraid of what might happen.

He soon got taken back to his cell, a small bracelet getting wrapped around his leg that shocked him with the press of a button that Harumi had access to, it also activates when he tries to take it off.

{~}

Lloyd closed his eyes and leaned his head back, the last week had been torture, always getting shocked whenever Harumi is gone for a minute and another villain, wanting to torture him, sneaks in and presses the button.

He felt empty inside, they had convinced everybody, but the ninja, which Lloyd doesn't know, that he was dead.

So basically, without him knowing, the only hope he had to get out of this torture hole is either his friends save him or Harumi feels sorry for him and decides to make him run for dear life while letting the others hunt him down, giving him another chance.

Lloyd ignored Harumi's footsteps getting closer, yet his curiosity got the best of him when he heard the cell lower and Harumi unlocked the door and stepped in.

He opened his eyes and was met with Harumi standing in front of him, the remote to the shock bracelet in her hand.

She put the remote in her pocket before crouching down to his height, Lloyd glared at her.

She chuckled and grabbed his chin, Lloyd didn't move, he definitely didn't have the energy for this.

He unconsciously slightly bared his teeth "what do you want?" he growled, Harumi just smirked and pulled him into a kiss.

All of Lloyd's hostility faded and he kissed back, he couldn't help it, he was in love.