A Punishment Fit For Me Pt1

Louie was woken up by the blinding light that poured into his hotel room through the window. Not like he was asleep anyway.

No matter how much he tried, he couldn't fall asleep that night. He just layed on the bed, in the pitch dark, thinking. Why did he always have to think?

All he wanted was rest, no bad thoughts, no bad dreams, but he knew that wasn't going to happen. The universe was always against him, even though he didn't do anything wrong.

As he got up and ready for the hard day ahead, he ignored the events that had happened over the past few days, hoping it would make the day just a little bit better. At least he would see Magica.

Louie realised that he hadn't mind-read Magica for a while. Maybe it was because they were far apart before, so she couldn't read his either. He really hoped she hadn't read his mind, he didn't have so many good ones, especially last night.

When louie was finally ready, he looked at the clock. 'Wow, half an hour early! That's never happened before'

Louie was always late for his ride to training, except for the first few days he started, when he was too scared to face the consequences.

When he thought about it, he realised that he was popular because of it. Every lesson, he would come in when the class had already started, and the teacher, usually Tyler, would try to tell him off, but having such a smart mouth, would make a sarcastic comment that would make everyone in the room smile. Once, he even saw Karen crack a little, despite her moving her hand to block it from anyone's view.

What could louie do in the span of half an hour by himself? He had spent hours by himself thinking about life, the time he had would probably pass on a matter of seconds for him, right?

Usually, louie would watch otterman empires for the whole day back at the mansion, but for some reason, he was scared to turn the TV on.

It reminded him of the event that had happened just hours ago, and he didn't want a repeat.

"Do you even love me?"

"No. I will just...have a walk outside. Yes, fresh air, cool breeze, what's not to love?" Louie said to himself, soon after realising that he had just suggested to himself to go outside for nothing more but a 'good time'.

He knew that he wasn't allowed outside his room until the taxi arrived, but he was already going to get punished for what happened at the heist, nothing else bad could happen to him except the part that was already coming.

As he was about to leave, louie wanted to quickly try something he hadn't tried before.

'Magica? Magica can you hear me, or mind read me? I don't really know how to describe all this.'

Louie waited for a minute, but there was no response. Giving up on receiving anything, he walked to the door and grabbed the door knob, but as he was about to open it, he heard Magica.

'Louie, I'm sorry, but what's about to happen, I can't prevent'

Louie heard footsteps from outside his door, and immediately knew who was causing the noise.

He opened the door to see the people who brought him here in the first place, glomgold, ma beagle, don karnage, and magica.

They all had an evil look on their face, including Magica, which louie guessed was fake.

Louie looked down at the ground and said, "I know, let's just get this over with"

-----------

Louie was back in Don karnage's ship, in the glass cube again, which brought back memory's from the night he was taken.

In the distance, Magica looked at him beside a few empty crates. Louie didn't resist the way ma beagle grabbed his arm tightly and pulled him to the car. He didn't make any sarcastic comments or try to annoy everyone else.