prologue: Dark soul emerges from the ashes

Narrator's pov

On the fated battlefield between Artoria pendragon better known as "King arthur" and the knight that want "his father" to acknowledged her was mordred pendragon, but while on the battlefield a knight was rushing towards more like tries to reach them was none other that Y/n pendragon, the adopted son of King Arthur and step-brother of mordred, a knight of kindness and innocent soul but force to kill his enemies to reach them, his group was dead sacrifice there lifes so that he can reach, then a fireball land on him forming a fire wall by an enemy mage, but was not enough as he walk out the flame carry his greatsword plus wearing his fallen knight armor since he was traveling.

Y/n: *pant* get out *pant* of my way! - he yell as he cut the mage in half due from his great strength and his greatsword- i must *pant* stop this war!

- flashback-

He visited to meet his mentor and friend bedivere after his wounds were severly damage by a chaos dragon, but upon arrive there was no sign of bedivere nor the other knights of the roundtable, but he spotted a messager running so he stop him to speak with him.

Y/n: whats going on? Where is everbody, where is my f- i mean my king?- he ask with worry tone-

Messager: didn't you hear? A war is happening between king arthur and knight of tyrant mordred who proclaims to be " his son" this is crazy right? I mean a member of roundtable goes to war against the king? Haha..ha..ha...uhhh - finishes laughing but nervously looks at an angry Y/n- is that bad....right?

Y/n: tell me where is taking place...Now!- says while grabs hi

Messager: its on the Camlaan!! Camlaan!!

- end of flashback-

Y/n continues to rush while has arrows on his body, he didn't cared what happens to him, he only cared his king and mordred but upon arrive there bodies are on the floor, he slowly approuch them while blood began to appear slowly dropped his weapon while goes on its knees.

Y/n: mordred...mother/father....*sob* im...im sorry, im sorry that i couldn't do my best to serve you two, i wanna live with you two in peace...*sob* please don't leave me...

As Y/n hold mordred and artoria's bodys hugging them, he hears people fighting,sword clashing, magic casting, there warcry, there screams that fill up Y/n's emotions grow more, more and louder and LOUDER AND ANGRIER FILLING HIS DESPAIR,HIS WRAITH,HIS ANGER TILL......he snap that awaken the forbidden flame in his soul making his armor change burning the fallen knight set and into a new one while grab his sword now turn into a coil sword while the sky appear a dark hole while some places where ignited which the two armies look at the top of hill a warrior who then was feard by its demonic appearance.

Y/n: you all cost my life...my family....my king...my...mordred...finally i understand what this world has become....

finally i understand what this world has become

Y/n?: For truly this reality....is a Hell.

An unknown entity took over Y/n's body and began to unleash his wraith cutting a group of knights as there screams were heard while others fear him as a monster no a vengeful spirit of vengeance, later his coil sword change form into a spear and thrust to 9 bodies then a swing cutting there heads off but while killing them piece by piece memories of his life were begin to burn, forgetting his old life, his first time at camelot, meeting the roundtables, mordred, even meeting king arthur who adopted him all turn into ashes while the song now began to play the piano and violin in the most saddest way because both armies are dead left standing Y/n or entity then goes and bury his king and sister in there graves together, then impale his coil sword to the ground making what it seens campfire and sits on the ground alone...now as a knight with no memories...a knight that now must defend there honor for rest of his life...to eternity....many years now to the screwed up world while cover in ember, a flame that never dies to the user unless he dies...the world giving him a tittle as....

the world giving him a tittle as

🔥Y/n pendragon...the soul of cinder.💀

Prologue end