Design|| Chapter 3

1AM 24th June
No One's POV
Riggy was exhausted, on the desk was a mess of pencils and monster energy drinks, a weird looking blueprint paper, and.. Riggy's head laying down. He had really bad eye bags and wanted to sleep SO BAD.. but he couldn't since he was designing a secret baby room for Raymond, instead of sleeping, he decided to design a room for Ray, he couldn't help it but close his eyes and fall asleep.. before suddenly waking up from the cries of Raymond. If it wasn't for Raymond, Riggy would've been asleep by now.. and also would not even be doing this. He groaned as he went over to Raymond and started cradling Ray, that didn't work so he sung Ray a lullaby softly(it's suprising he still has the energy to sing despite being THAT tired), that didn't work either, then Riggy smelled something.. "Oh don't tell me he.." Riggy said before he sighed and headed to the bathroom. Riggy just used tissue cuz he didn't buy the baby products yet, then he got a cloth to swaddle ray (he learnt this in high school). When he was done, he had learnt a thing, that Ray.. was a girl.. well no changing the name now.
He placed Ray back into her bed and continued designing, it was simple, he would use some unused room that he had never used before and turn it into a baby room, he would soundproof the walls so that if Danno was around, he wouldn't hear Ray, and set up the room with baby essentials ofc, it wasn't a lot but it took a lot of time for him cuz he's sorta dumb. When he was done(4:12AM), he went to his bed and collapsed onto the bed.. no no.. the FLOOR, he somehow slept there. It didn't last long tho since after 3 hours, Raymond started crying AGAIN, Riggy groaned as he got up and cradled Raymond, it luckily worked and Raymond fell asleep. Riggy put Raymond back the bed and then tried to fall asleep on the floor. It repeated over and over until riggy was alarmed by the fact that he had to film a video, he was 15 minutes late, he quickly got onto his phone and asked Rosey if she could babysit Raymond, before Rosey responded with a yes. Riggy then teleported Rosey to his house and teleported himself onto the base.

"Riggy your off schedule" Danno said, "heh! Sorry, I had to do some stuff.." riggy said tiredly "Riggy you look insanely tired.. you should probably put on some paint to cover those dark circles" Danno said, riggy agreed and put on some paint before they started filming, after they were done, riggy went back to his house "Hey.. before you teleport me I actually got a week's baby stuff that's might be able to use!" Rosey said "dang.. thanks Rosey.. you don't know how much this means to me.." Riggy said before they said their goodbyes and Riggy teleported her back into her house, he went over to his room to see Raymond asleep, he took of the paint to his.. insane dark circles.. and he started working in his room design again.. while taking care of Raymond's cries, again..