Risks || Chapter 4

NO ONE'S POV
17 October(Raymond is 2 yrs old)
9:25, Riggy was finished filming, that day, they decided to film 5 days worth of content so that he could have a break. "Well that's all" Danno said, they said their goodbyes and Riggy went home, when he got there, Rory(Riggy's bestfriend) walked up to him while holding Raymond who was crying "gosh.. how do you take care of this thing.." Rory seems really frustrated, well.. if you're taking care of a 16 month old baby that just can't stop crying, you're going to be tired ofc.. "Rory.. you've babysat her like.. so many times.. your still not used to it..?" Riggy questioned, "I.. is it ok if your the one to calm her down.." Rory asked, before handing Riggy Raymond. Riggy started cradling her in his hands and not long later, Raymond calmed down "bro how do u do that!?"  "Idk tbh, maybe just bc I'm her father?" "yeah.. ur right-". Both Riggy and Rory talked for a bit before Rory got back home.

When Rory was gone, Riggy went to Ray's bedroom to put her to bed, when he was about to leave, Ray started crawling out of the bed and fell to the ground, crying, Riggy panicking rushed over to pick her up. When he checked, she had a scratch on her leg, so riggy washed her leg with water and put a bandaid over it, before placing her back onto her bed. Then he did some stuff before going to bed.

Morning. Riggy woke up and made himself some breakfast, before checking up on Raymond, she was still asleep and was doing well, so he went over to his living room to eat, while looking through his phone, he saw the news that Rosey just got a new bf, Riggy was honestly quite happy for her. Then he got a text message, it was by one of his friends, Leo(I made him up)
——————
RealLeo: Æ
Riggy the Runkey: ÆÜGH
RealLeo: sup
Riggy the Runkey: sup man
RealLeo: have u heard the news?
Riggythe Runkey: about Rosey getting a new bf..?
RealLeo: no it was about this Australian duck who was imprisoned for 18 yrs for pushing her bf off her apartment balcony😀
Riggy the Runkey: 😨
RealLeo: but rosey having a bf now is cool, but anyways wanna hangout at the new cafe In toonville?
Riggy the Runkey: not sure, Idk who would babysit Raymond tho
RealLeo: u can just bring her there with u-
Riggy the Runkey: bro no I can't💀
RealLeo: it's fineee, just put her in a giant hoodie and get there! I'm sure u can excuse her as your friend's child!
Riggy the Runkey: but that doesn't make much sense-
RealLeo: It'll be fine :D
Riggy the Runkey: fine, but it's gonna be on you :/
RealLeo: great!
————————
After the convo ended, riggy got dressed up in his red shorts, put a hoodie on raymond(which was oversized), and teleported to the cafe, he was given weird looks by the others but ignored them, when he arrived, he saw Leo sitting there smiling, he smiled back before taking a seat. They started talking about recent drama like "The well known celebrity JanaBoy suing a small artist name Lo0fo for whatever reason" and "a well known youtuber named "SSSnooferWalf" being cancelled for doxxing and breaking into someone's house", that was until Raymond started grabbing on Riggy's fur "yea Raymond?" Riggy said, "Dada! Dada!" Raymond replied, Riggy tried to quickly shush her up, but she just kept on yelling "dada!", before a young teenager heard her, so they started filming the moment, before posting it to YouTube shorts, skip to the next day cuz I'm stoopid

3:10PM, Riggy had just finished bathing Raymond and put her in her usual elephant onesie(this is what she usually wears at home, she's not going to sleep), then Raymond immediately crawled over too one of the toys and started playing with it, surprisingly not eating it(Raymond has a problem), Riggy then got a message, so he went on his phone to see any new stuff, he saw a message that rosey sent him.
———————
Hatsune Rosey: Sends a YouTube short link
Hatsune Rosey: You might wanna check this out..
Riggy watches the short, it's the moment where he was trying to stop Raymond from yelling "Dada!"
Riggy the Runkey: WHO THE HELL FILMED THAT??😨
Hatsune Rosey: it's the person who.. made the video..?
Riggy the Runkey: I- makes sense..
Hatsune Rosey: you should come up with an excuse on it cuz.. it's got 900k views.. within a day..
Riggy the Runkey: I- yeah..
—————
Riggy panicked after hearing the news(obviously), so he quickly tried to comment something in the short "Thats my friend's daughter if you couldn't tell by the fact that we look nothing alike. She calls everyone dada." to try and ward off the alligations, it worked cuz in an hour or two, in other shorts documenting this, the fans were commenting stuff like "They look nothing alike" or "that's his friend's daughter💀" so it somewhat worked, except for datchia, she didn't buy that(ofc she didn't). Riggy was in relief cuz everyone believed in him, he forgot about how much datchia would look into this and find 'riggy lore' out of it.
————————————-
Y'all, sorry for not updating for like- 4 months, I was trapped in toonville for about 2 months and then my Asian parents sent me to Jesus when I came back(in seriousness idk why it took me this long I was just unmotivated and school just likes to punch me in the face with work cuz my finals are this week, why am I posting this during finals week? Idk)