1

Read this 1st

Not best seller written

will or may have 

rape 

sex kinks

 food play

 object insertion

death

breast suckling & feeding

blood

murder 

abuse 

violence

kidnapping 

drugs

things that cant or shouldn't happen irl

(if you don't like anything listed don't proceed)

________________________________________________________________________________

(female oc name is Hailie)

Jax and I have been dating for a real long time. way before highschool. 

But his obsession for suckling my breast started in highschool.

I was in a loose fitted thin strap top wrestling around with Jax in his room. he had flipped me over and pinned me down with my hands by my head which when he flipped me over it my boob fell out. & without asking or thinking Jax leaned down, latched on an started suckling. I gasped and arched my back enjoying the feeling.

He had loosened his hold on my hands and I fisted his hair. when he pulled away to apologize I told him to shut up and go back to doing it. which he had and ever since he had first started to suckle my breast he's made it a habit.

I had noticed as time went on that it had become his relaxation and coping mechanism.

On our honeymoon he had his mouth on my tit more times then it was on my pussy which grant his cock was fucking me pregnant so he couldn't eat me out and fuck me with his dick.

When I had gotten pregnant with our boys and my breast filled with milk he was like in his own form of heaven. he never wanted to let go.

he and I had made an agreement that while we are around our boys or the guys and others at the clubhouse that there will not be titty sucking or breastfeeding. 

But when we are alone he could suck till his jaws hurt. He was perfectly fine with that.

There are plenty of times I'll be home while the boys are in school or with their grandparents and I'll be relaxing or sitting in the giant bean bag chair. and Jax will come home call out his greeting before he comes looking for me and when he finds me he'll strip out of his kutte and remove his weapons before he lays by me or on me and push my shirt up and tugged the cup down and latch on my breast and just suckle away.

I will simple rake my fingers though his hair knowing he needs this to calm down or just because.

Half the time if I'm doing something I'll forget all about that and just loose myself in the pleasuring feeling of my husband's mouth on my breast.

________________________________________________________________________

A/n: I know that there have been many requests made and I will get to them when ideas come to me. So for now her is one of the imagines that I'm turning into a story & it wasn't requested.

Chapter lengths vary. 

unknown chapter lengths.