4

Read a/n below)

When Jax got home a couple of nights ago I had asked Gemma to watch our boys so I could tend to my husband.

I had greeted him bareass naked and he stripped down and picked me up pinning me against the nearest wall and fucked me roughly.

after we came he moved to the couch then the counter before we finally made it to bed where he pinned my hands by my head and really started pounding my pussy.

I was a mess. I was cumming and squirting over and over while he was fucking my pussy and suckling on my titties.

When he finished fucking me missionary he fliped me over and fucked me doggy before he flipped me around putting me in so many positions I couldn't name or keep track of them all.

We apparently made it our mission to do nothing but fuck. we took a long enough break to eat and do our business in the bathroom before we went right back at it again.

This none stop multipole position kind of sex is just the kind that gets me pregnant. 

we had done this when I got pregnant with Abel and Tommy.

After we dropped on to the bed we laid entangled in each others arms as we rested for a bit.

"If this doesn't get you pregnant Im gonna fuck you on my harley and in public" Jax says

"you'd not do that cause you dont want anyone to see my tittes and pussy nor my ass" I tell him

"you're right. but I'd have you covered as I fucked you pregnant" he says

I smiled before I cupped his face and kissed him then snuggled close to him.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: great possiblity this will have plenty of time skips.