5

Jax and my endless sex had gotten me pregnant.

from day one till now me being eight in half months along Jax has fucked me, made love to me, sucked my breast and just worshiped my body.

when we found out I was carry twin girls both of us were very happy that we are getting our daughters. 

when the first drop of my breast milk came Jax latched on and suckled all through out the day.

We had shared the news with our boys that they will have baby sisters. then we shared the news with everyone else.

Despite me being so pregnant Jax still suckles on my breast to calm down and to cope with something. 

and the whole suckling is no secret a lot of people know it and they know that despite it coming close to happening I will not do it out in the open.

and like we both couldn't wait for, we fuck how we both like.

him in my ass holding my belly while I have my arm around his neck.

Which is what we've been doing for over an hour now and I really don't wanna stop.

His hands holding my belly aid in pressure relief while he fucks my ass pleasures me greatly.

After we both reached out peaks he slipped out and carefully let my belly go before we climbed off the bed and went to clean up.

I sat on against the head board and craddled Jax's head as he nurtured and suckled.

"just think before long our baby girls will be here and then our little family will be complete" I say

he hummed which made me moan cause it felt good.

"cant wait" he says

"I cant either but I don't need to rush them coming out and something happen to them." I say

he nods his head agreeing with me before he closed his eyes and started drifting off to sleep.