3

Thankfully, Jax calmed back down to where he'd not possibly stroke out or have his heart bother him.

But its going to be getting to the point where I won't care where we are if he starts to stress or I think he needs to calm down I'll free my tit and pull his head down or over to my tit and hold him there till he has calmed down.

Right now he and I are fucking like wild beasts.

"I fucking cant wait to watch your stomach grow with our baby. I hope we have a girl but if I get another boy that's perfectly fine." he says as he slowly fucks me.

I flip us over and started bouncing on his cock.

"I cant wait till you lick and eat my pregnant pussy then fuck me in the ass when I reach the month where we cant fuck regular." I tell him

"I enjoyed taking you from behind as he was up on your knees with your arm wrapped around me as I held your pregnant belly and fucked you so good you started whining." he says

"you make her sensitive yet really get my orgasm going" I replied

"I know and watching you get like that makes me so fucking hard." he says

I smiled before I reached up and pulled him down and started kissing him.

We heard a few knocks on the door which caused Jax to pull back from kissing me.

"Yeah?" he asked

"you two about done we need you" they said

"one more minute man" Jax says

"fucking liar" they say then walked off.

"you ready to cum?" I asked

'Yeah" he says

"well fill me up daddy. get me pregnant again." I say

He lays on me and just loses his control as he busts his ball sac in my pussy.I lick and nibble his ear as I hold on to him while my pussy coats his cock.

after he finishes cumming inside me we go clean up and get dressed before we head out.

I give him a kiss telling him I'll see him at home before I leave.