Chapter 2

If that's Not love-

chapter 2

KRIS' POV

We were in Michigan University, and it was so pretty! No wonder Lisa likes this school so much!

"Kriiiiis!!!" My sister said running to me.

" Lisa!" I said as she spun me around and hugged me.

"Oh my god, look at you! You're so tall, and look at your hair, it's like a light brown and wavier!And you don't have braces or glasses?" she asked

"Yup, they took off my braces and I wear contacts now!" I told her.

"Come here, I wanna show you to my friends!" she said pulling me toward a group of people wearing silly accessories on their togas.

"Guys, this is my little sister, Kris. Kris these are my friends, you might remember some of them from A Very Potter Musical.

This is Jamie, Lauren, Lily, Julia, Meredith, Jeff, Joe, Dylan, Richard, Nick, Brian, A.J., Brosenthal,Joey,Joe Moses, aaand finally my boyfriend Darren." she said as she gave the curly haired boy a kiss on the cheek.

"Nena, tu tienes un cojon de amigos." I told my sister.

"What did she say Lisa?" the girl named Lauren asked my sister.

"She said I have a shitload of friends." Lisa told them.

They all laughed.

Oh yeah,did I forget to mention I speak spanish? It's only since my mom is puerto rican and my dad is spanish, and it was both my sister and I's first language.Its kind of an accent of both boricua and spain spanish.I got it from both sides of the family, and yeah, it sounds really weird.

Darren went and hugged me "It's so nice to finally meet you!"

I looked at Lisa and she said : "He's a hugger."

When Darren stopped hugging me, Nick asked me : "What did you think of A Very Potter Musical?"

"It was...totally awesome! You guys were great!You guys could be celebrities!"

"It would've been better if Lisa was actually in the show!" the girl named Jamie said.

"I told you guys, I'm not that ready yet to preform in front of a big audience!" Lisa told them.

"Yeah, that's why you majored in musical theatre..."Darren said as Lisa nudged him.

"Hey speaking of celebrities, are we gonna see Nat in LA?" Lisa asked me

"Yeah!" I told her.

"That's great, you guys make a cute couple!"

"Lisa!" I hissed. I had only told my sister that I might like Nat. And just MIGHT.

"Wait, who's Nat?" Brian asked

"He's a friend of mine who's the lead on this tv show called Naked Brothers Band."

They all looked me with wide eyes.

"NAT WOLFF?" They all asked me.

"Uh yeah. Why?" I told them.

"We love that show!" Meredith answered.

"Really?" I looked at them confused.

"Yeah, I got them into it.It wasn't hard,they watch a bunch of weird stuff on TV." Lisa told me.

"Hey I gotta go" I told them "You guys have to graduate!"

TWO HOURS LATER...

Lisa was busy hugging her friends and crying as we put Darren's and her bags in the rental car.