Please don't leave me ❤️

Kabuto x Clingy! Reader

Dedicated to  AlexsWRLD29

I'm sorry if this isn't how you wanted but I still hope you'd enjoy it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kabuto's P.O.V:

I stretch and yawn after waking up then I try to find my glasses on my nightstand, wipe it with my shirt and put them on. I look to see Y/N still asleep, my girlfriend who has been staying with me and Orochima-sama ever since we found her. For some reason Orochimaru-sama took an interest in her and decided to take her in. Now she has been here for 3 years she has quite changed.

I snap out of my thoughts as I push the blanket out of on top of me, stand up, make my bed, and head to the bathroom to change in my clothes, wash my face, brush my hair, then I put it up in a ponytail. I head out to the door just to be stopped by a hand gripping my wrist and I turn to see Y/N.

"Wait, don't leave yet please!",  she said with high pitch tone and sad furrowed eyebrows.

I sighed, "Y/N, I'm sorry but if I neglect my work Orochimaru will be angry with me". Not to mention ever since we've been boyfriend and girlfriend for 2 years and she became now clingy to me which is annoying but that doesn't stop me from loving her.

"But please just stay here for awhile", she whined and hugged my arm so tight.

"Y/N I can't I'm really sorry I love you but--", I try to get my arm out of her grip but it's irresistable, "Y/N".

She whimpered, "Please don't leave me".

I watch her for a bit then I sighed, "Okay but just for 5 minutes and then I'll be going, okay?".  She looked up at me smiling and nodded, then wrapped her arms around my waist and reached up to kiss my jawline.

"I love you, Kabuto".

I smiled and chuckled, then run my hands down her hair, cup her face, and kiss both of her cheeks, then her forehead, and her lips, "I love you too, Y/N" and we hug. Even if she's now clingy to me I still love her, and when I think about her or when I'm with her I don't care for anything else because she completes me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's how the story ends! I'm sorry guys I hadn't updated but here is the now updated story.

Also clingy reader a little bit reminds me of Misa Amane from Death note.