A Horrible Dream ❤️

Dedicated to: No one

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sniffled as he looked at me with hateful eyes and a smirk, "K-kabuto.... but...why?", my voice shaking from tears and being heartbroken. He chuckled maniacally, "Why? Why would I ever like you? You're nothing but a nuisance", he scoffed, "I can't believe I wasted my time on liking you".

More tears fell from my eye and my sniffing and sobbing increased as he said those things to me. Then I screamed as he whipped me hard.

Yes, I am in a cell with my wrists and ankles chained up posing me in a star position.

He chuckled sadistically while whipping me even more and harder, and the more harder he whips the more his chuckle turns into him laughing maniacally which makes me scream and cry even more, "KABUTO!!!!!!".

He smirked sadistically as he raised his chin up so that his glasses had a shiny effect on them while he raised his dagger. "Goodbye forever Y/n, time to die!", and he stabbed me in the heart and I screamed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gasped as I instantly woke up with my breathing ragged, sweat on my body dripping and soaking me, I touched my face to feel warm tears on my face.

"Are you okay Y/n?", I heard a voice that belonged to Kabuto say, I turn to him. "Yeah", I nodded then wipe my tears away, "Just a horrible dream", I said with a small smile, "nothing else", I sniffled.

His face looked like he was concerned and he sighed before he put his hand on my shoulder. "What was your dream about?", he questioned. I shrugged, "Nothing, what's worrying about it anyway?". His face turned serious, "How can it not be worrying, especially if you scream and cry in your dream about it?".

I sighed before I wiped my warm tears away from my face and snot from my nose then looked at him directly in his black eyes. I sniffed before saying to him, "I dreamed about you betraying me and torturing me, which is something that you would never do, right?". He turned his head to the front of himself so he could close close his eyes, take in a breath through his nose and out through his mouth though he seems like he was sighing.

"How stupid of him, 'he' didn't seem to see how much of a beautiful and nice girl you are, and that is why I'll never betray you or kill you", he said as he pulled me towards his lap and starts stroking my head. "Okay, but h-how can you prove it to me? Just to be sure".

He smirked at me, "Gosh how paranoid you are, I'll prove exactly it to you, right here and right now", he smashes his lips and my eyes widened at the sudden movement but after a few seconds I kissed back. He strokes my sides and smirked as I shivered then he trails his lips down to my neck and started to suck, bite, and lick the spot that he knows too well and I moaned audibly. He pushed me down on the bed and kept on doing his previous action until he stopped and said, "There, now do you believe me?", I nodded.

"Yes Kabuto, I now believe you, good night". He kissed my forehead "And goodnight to you too, Y/n".

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that Kabuto maybe OOC but that's just the way I imagine it, please deal with it or feel free to complain.