Cuddles ✨

Dedicated to: No one

Fluff

This is in second person's perspective

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sit on your bed as you read your book about something to kill some time while you wait for Kabuto to come back from his mission. Your eyes lingered from word to word in each page, processing the texts, and imagining pictures in your head to every terms and phrases you see. You were getting lost in the fantasy dream of your book. Forgetting about reality. But, you know, sometimes you just gotta take a break from reality, right?

As you were just about to finish the last chapter of your book, the door suddenly opened to show your bespectacled silver-haired boyfriend has returned. And he looked like he was exhausted as he plopped down on the bed and you asked him, "Hey Kabuto, you look tired, was the mission that hard?", he groaned as he rubbed his eyes before murmuring, "It's just been some long business to keep up, it's just been exhausting nothing else". You sighed at him.

"Would you like for me to help you out?", You ask him as a way to cuddle and he knows what you mean so he accepts. You drag him closer to you and let his head rest on your lap.

You started to stroke his cheek while your other hand was touching his right side of his forehead and his eyes were closed melting at the sense of your touch. You petted his head and start to caress his cheek and then just place your palm unto his cheek, you smile at him.

He looks so handsome, especially when he's exhausted.

You just keep staring at him but immediately got back to reality as you played with his hair with your index and thumb then trail your hand to his hair band to remove it from his hair to the crook of his neck placing it there and caressed it.

While you keep massaging, stroking, and caressing him, he just melts into your touches and drifts into a slumber. As soon as he done that you lower your head to kiss his forehead and smile at him as he peacefully lays onto your lap. But you gently remove him off you to not wake him up so that you can lay on your side of the bed, but before you went to sleep you turned off the lamp on your nightstand and on Kabuto's nightstand, stare lifelessly at the ceiling before you close your eyes and drifted to sleep.

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very sorry I hadn't uploaded in a long time! It took me so long to finish this!!!!!! And I'm sorry if this is bad and cheesy, I just wanted to get this over with!!!