2.

Bright lights shone in the eyes of Amira as she stirred awake.

"Bloodclatt, is this what heaven looks like?" she mumbled while rubbing her eyes.

As her eyes roamed the room in which she was situated, Amira came to the realization that she was in a hospital.

Utterly confused as to why and how was she brought to a hospital, her heart rate began to speed up causing the monitor to beep incessantly.

Immediately a nurse ran into her room checking to see if she was okay.

Upon seeing the nurse, Amira began to frantically ask questions as to why was she still alive.

" Why am I here?"

"I was supposed to die!"

"I'm not supposed to be here!" she screamed.

" Who cyaa mi yah?"
(Who brought me here)

"Mi di supposed to rass dead!"
(I was supposed to fucking die)

Amidst her frantic screaming the nurse tried to calm her down as best as possible. However, to no avail the nurse's attempts were of no use to the seemingly upset woman.

"Mi nuh like bloodclat people enuh caz mi nuh know why uno cyaa see people and just leff dem alone", Amira stated clearly upset with her current situation.
(This is why I don't like people you know, because I don't know why they can't just see someone and leave them alone)

Immediately right after her comment a strange but beautiful man entered the room with the biggest smirk on his face. Upon his arrival, the nurse quickly scurried out of the room leaving Amira even more confused.

"Oh, so you're the patient that we now have on our hands" he states while taking a seat in the chair right at Amira's bedside. Carefully crossing his legs as to try not to hit the bed that the familiar yet mysterious woman was lying in.

Not sure of what to make of the situation, Amira stopped her ranting and blankly stared at the pale skinned male in front of her. Slowly analysing his appearance, she noticed his bright blue eyes, dark brown hair, oval shaped face and his muscular yet lean figure. She observed during his entrance that he was a little bit over 6 ft and had on a dark blue suit high hugged his figure nicely.

Amira was quite intrigued and her head was filled with many questions in regards to her current situation and the man that was now sitting in front of her.

"Who are you and why am I here?" she asked firmly, cutting right to the chase.

" Ooo she's demanding, I like you" He replied with a huge smile on his face.

"Don't let me repeat myself"

"Calm down now, no need to bite my head off. I'm Rhys and I really love your accent" the man playfully responded.

"Well Rhys if you are the person responsible for bringing me here I need you to get me out and just mind your business the next time you see a random girl just trying to kill herself. Ok?" Amira spoke with a tight lipped smile on her face.

" Unfortunately I'm not the one responsible for your stay at this very expensive private medical facility however, I am quite acquainted with your captor. Infact the reason I'm here was to notify you that you are being discharged quite soon and will be transported to your home."

" Well isn't that fantastical, now how about you just take your ass up and leave so I can get changed?" she asked with her voice laced with attitude.

" So this is what I get for bringing good news? And here I though I was being a good person. You know that any other captive would be very happy to receive such great news?" Rhys swiftly responded with a playful frown on his face.

" Sorry to inform you but like any other "captive" I didn't ask to be here, matter of fact I wouldn't even be here if your little acquaintance would have just minded their damn businesses. Now get your ass up and leave."

Amira started to feel herself getting angrier by the minute as she slowly became more and more fed up with her predicament.

" You know I wouldn't classify us as acquaintances, more like long lost siblings but I wouldn't mind you know if you and I could get acquainted if you know what I mean. I mean you're quite a defensive character but I'm sure I can push past that tough exterior-"

Rhys' rambling was cut short as Amira shot him a deadly glare which made him quickly rise out of his seat.

" Fine, I'm leaving but you can't say I didn't try to being nice to you!" he shouted while walking through the door.

Shaking her head at the man and his antics, Amira got out of the bed and carefully took up the fresh set of clothes that was placed down for her on the bedside table. She then got changed and made her way outside of the hospital room.

After a while of searching for the front desk she completed her quest. Walking up to the desk with a smile on her face she greeted the receptionist.

" Hi, I'm Amira and it was said that I'm supposed to be discharged with an arranged vehicle waiting for me outside?"

"Oh yes, let me quickly grab the discharge form so it can be filled and signed so you can leave."

A few minutes went by and all the necessary information was given so that Amira could leave the medical centre. Saying a quick bye to the receptionist she then walked out of the establishment in search of her ride home.

Quickly noticing a black jeep honking at her, she hopped in without a word. After telling the driver her destination, she then turned to look through the window.

Her mind was filled with thoughts about her absurd experience and also ways in which she planned on finishing the job this time without any interruptions.