Chapter two

Chapter two

He began kissing and licking my breasts, making me moan. He descended his kisses down and I felt his hot breath on my thighs.

He tore off my underwear and he leans above the special place of mine. His tongue entered me and I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

He grabbed a condom from his jeans and slipped it on him, he was huge....

My eyes widened at how big he was down there I had never had that big.

"It looks too big for me." I told him

"It'll be fine." He smiled

He entered me and I held my breath at how much it hurt at first but then pain turned into pleasure as he kissed me.

He began thrusting and our moans took over the room. I grabbed ahold of his metal arm as I threw my head back.

He thrusted into me harder and I felt him release inside of me as I did the same. He took the condom off and threw it in my bin.

"God I needed that." I moaned

"Let me know when you need it again." He smirks

I put my clothes on as he watches me thinking that I was leaving.

I walked back over to him and pull back his covers smiling.

"What are you doing?" He asks

"Staying here." I smiled

"I can go?" I said getting back up

"No. You can stay doll." He smiled and I get in his warm embrace.

He wraps his arms around my waist as I close my eyes and get comfortable. He kisses my head softly as I blush.

I woke up the next morning and he's gone so I go back into my room.

I spent the day in my room knowing that I had a party later.

"You okay in there?" Bucky asked

"Yes." I replied

I quickly put on my shoes and I climbed out of my window.

I ran across the courtyard as Bucky and Sam are behind me.

"Lucy!" Bucky yells

I jumped into mjs car and we rushed off as I wave to them.

"See you later." I winked

We made it to the party and I grab a drink as we head to the dance floor.

I see a man with long hair and know it's bucky as I groan.

Bucky reaches me and he's already shouting at me to go home. The music was loud that I can't really hear him.

"Let's go Lucy. You know you're meant to be home so come on." Bucky says

"Who are you her father?" The guy says

Bucky grits his teeth and tilts his head, I know that look and it wasn't good. A part of me wants him to show it.

"I wasn't going to make a scene doll but I will if I have to." He smirks

"Alright take her man." The guy says

"Home. Now." Bucky tells me

"You're such a buzzkill." I slurred my speech

He takes my hand roughly and he pushes me out through the crowd.