Chapter 10

Freen, come and get your girlfriend here. Quick.

That was Irin’s message that Freen received as soon as her class ended. She tilted her head in confusion as she stares at the sudden message.

I know your schedules. So, you better bring your ass in the council room this instant.

Her phone vibrated notifying another message from the youngest girl. Freen exhaled before making her way towards the council room still clueless on what Irin wanted her to do with her girlfriend.

She knocked softly at the door once she reached the specified room for the council members. Irin was the one who opened the door for her with a frown.

“Okay, go and get Becky out of here.” Irin commanded before pulling the confused Freen inside the council room.

Freen scans the room and saw the council members busy with their own works on their own including her girlfriend, Becky. She cannot help but let her sight lingers a few seconds longer on Becky who is busy typing something on her laptop.

Irin cannot stop herself from letting out a scoff seeing the looks Freen is giving towards her best friend, “C’mon, just get her out of here.” Irin pleaded.

Freen turned around to face the youngest girl, “Why though? She’s busy doing her stuffs.” Freen muttered.

Irin looked at her best friend before facing Freen again, “Exactly, she just got out of the hospital and look, she’s already tiring herself.”

“She’s just sitting though.”

Irin sighed, brushing her fingers through her hair, “Look, she still haven’t eaten her lunch yet and if we don’t stop her now, she’s gonna be like that until night, okay?” Irin explained, looking frustrated with her friend, “So, as her girlfriend, you are responsible to take care of her.”

Freen frowned, “She skipped lunch?” She said before glancing down at her wrist watch and her frown deepens when she saw how late it is already for lunch.

Irin nodded, “Yeah, we already told her to eat but she won’t budge. Mind’s already mad, look.” Freen looked towards the council president and saw Mind glaring at her laptop, “Becky’s works piled up when she was at the hospital that’s why she’s cramming those but we already told her that we’re going to help her but she rejected us.” Irin added, with a small pout of frustration.

Freen nodded understandingly before gazing towards her girlfriend who is still unaware of her presence, “Alright, I don’t have any class anyway.”

“You don’t have practice or training today?”

The older girl shakes her head, “Nah, we’ll have it tomorrow.”

Irin sighed before letting out a small smile, “Okay good, thank you, Freen.”

After a few chitchats, Freen decided to make her way towards her girlfriend, towards Becky who is still busy doing her things.

“Hey.” She softly uttered before tapping the oblivious girl on the shoulder.

Becky looked up and stares at the blonde girl in confusion, “What are you doing here?” Becky asked ignoring the looks the other council members are throwing at them.

Freen smiled, “Well, I heard my girlfriend skipped lunch.” Freen said with a frown, “So, I’m here to force her to eat.”

Becky sighed throwing a glance at the smirking Irin a few feet behind Freen before staring at the older girl standing in front of her, “I’m sorry but I’m kind of busy now, Freen.”