✮ 004

004
real life, social media, iMessage

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

"𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘 fucking god! This dumbass rat keeps killing me!" Naomi threw her phone onto the floor, then throwing her body onto the couch as well, now lying on her stomach. "Chris, I actually hate you for making me play this. I'm so sick of having to find my keys all over again."

"Cheese escape is like the best game on roblox, Omi." Alex stated, not looking up from his phone, "Holy shit, he's on my ass!"

Aya and Matt sat on the other end of the couch, laughing as Chris and Omi yelled at each other about a literal game on roblox.

"Well, maybe if you were good at running away, which isn't hard by the way, you'd be alive! Also, you act like it's difficult to find the keys. It's really not, Omi!" Chris shouted, he looked up from his phone and at the girl lying on her stomach. "Sit up and come over here to play with me, Jesus."

Naomi groaned and leaned her whole body off the couch, trying to grab her phone without standing up. "I can't reach." She kept trying until she slowly began to slide off, "Ow."

"You okay?" Chris asked, still looking at Naomi.

She stood up and rubbed the back of her head, "Yeah." she walked over to Chris, who was sitting under the TV that was mounted on the wall.

Alex stood up, "I'm gonna go hangout with Nick." he sighed. He waved everyone off as they did the same to him, and he headed upstairs.

Naomi plopped herself down next to Chris, stretching her legs out as Chris sat with his legs crossed.

Chris looked to his right at Naomi, watching as she played the game with him, her hair completely covering her face.

He stared at her for a few seconds, though he couldn't fully see her. He looked back and forth between the hair covering her face and her fingers moving across the screen of her phone, practically in awe.

He eventually looked back at his phone when he heard the sound roblox made when you die, rolling his eyes at the stupid noise. "Fuck."

Aya stared at the two before looking over at Matt, making sure they both saw the same thing. Aya leaned over and whispered in Matt's ear, making him laugh.

Naomi and Chris looked up at Matt as he laughed, "What's funny?" Chris scratched his forehead, then pushing his hair out of his face.

Aya looked back at him, "It a inside joke, don't worry about it." she told the brunette boy, watching as Naomi put her head back down and continued playing cheese escape. Chris looked Aya up and down, squinting his eyes, then going back to playing.

"Chris, I cannot find the last piece of cheese. I'm literally gonna cry." Naomi complained as she rested her head on Chris' shoulder, "This game honestly makes me wanna curl up in a ball and die."

Chris laughed at that, "Gimme your phone." Naomi gave up her phone to Chris, watching as he played for her, his thumbs moving across the screen quickly.