WoofersWaffels!<3

Okay, so I'm making one for this lovely WoofersWaffels cause she makes me laugh all the time with her commentsxD

(Jazmine's POV)

I was texting Brian, my best friend in the whole world!

Brian- Why won't you come meet my other friends? They'd freaking love you!:D

I don't know... I just don't think they would like me...:P

That's nonsense! You get your cute butt over here now!

My cute butt, huh?

Yup!

I giggled and pulled myself outta bed.

I got dressed and headed over to Brian's place.

I sighed and knocked on the door, my stomach knotting up.

"Hey, random person!" A girl with long dark blond hair and bright blue-green eyes opened the door.

I smiled, "Hi. Uhh, is Brian here?"

"Oh! You must be Jazmine! He doesn't shut up bout you!" She was so happy! She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, I smiled shyly as everyone stared at me.

"Dorito!" I giggled at Brian's nickname for me. He knows how much I love Doritos so he just decided to call me that one day.

He pulled me into a hug and I smiled into his chest, "Hey, Brian."

"So, I want you to meet everyone! This is Marie." He pointed at the girl who let me in.

"Craig, Chari, Jon, Shyla, Brock, Silver, Evan, Allie, David, Megan, Tyler, and Lui. Guys this is Jazmine!" They all said their hi's, the girls gave me bear hugs. I had a feeling I was gonna love hanging out with them.

"Shit!" Chari screamed as she went back to playing Grand Theft Auto. Someone had just ran her over.

~~~

"Hey, Jazmine...?" Brian asked, we were all laid out in the living room watching a movie. Everyone except me and Brian.

I lay my head on his shoulder, "Yesss?"

"Will you maybe, possibly go on a date with me?" He asked nervously.

I lifted my head and he was looking down at his hands, I pulled his chin towards me, I smiled, "I thought you'd never ask."

Then I pressed my lips to his, Chari giggled, "Aww!"

I blushed and pulled back, Brian wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I cuddled up against him.

I hope you liked it!
Y'all should follow her cause she is such a goofy personxD
Love y'all!
-Marie