Cancer - Lui Calibre

This is dedicated to a special friend of DarkSubWoofer , Jordan. 6 years ago Kiara lost a really good friend to suicide and I want to dedicate this to the both of them❤ Please know that i dont believe suicide is the answer for anything, guys.. It effects the people that care about you and changes their lives forever, if y'all are ever having any problems, please know you can talk to me whenever! I love yall and please go give Kiara some love🙂

(Y/n's PoV)

"Lui..."

"Yea, baby...?" His voice was breaking from crying and my heart hurt so much.

"Can you get a glass of water, please?" I packed up my stuff and tears streamed down my face as I let out a cough.

"Here you go..." He stared at me and tears slipped down his cheeks as he kissed my forehead.

'Cancer' By Twenty One Pilots came on the radio and I freaking broke down. This song couldn't be more heart breaking.

I thought back to when I first found out I only had a few months left to live...

Lui had proposed the next week... and we got married a month later...

I stared down at my ring as sobs wrecked my body, Lui held me close and couldn't take it anymore, the pain, the heartbreak, why does this have to happen to me?!

I cried into Lui's shirt and slowly everything was going black, I didn't understand what was happening...

"Y/n? Baby!?" I heard Lui yelling but he sounded so far away.

Was I dying?

"I love you, Lui..." I whispered through my chapped lips

(Lui's PoV)

I wiped away the tears as I stared down at Y/n lying in the hospital bed, her breathing was shallow and she had sweat on her forehead.

"Baby... please don't leave me... I don't know what I'll do without you," My voice breaks and I kiss her cheek.

"Lui..." I gasp and pull back to see her faded (y/e/c) eyes blink up at me.

"Baby, oh my gosh, you're awake!" I try to kiss her but her frail hands stop me as she shakes her head.

"I love you so much, Lui. But I think it's time," a tear slipped down her cheek and I wiped it away as mine came full force, "The hardest part of all this is leaving you, Lui..."

Her eyes slowly closed and things started going crazy but all the noise faded to nothing as I stared at the woman I love lay there, lifeless...

Tears stream down my face but I take a shaky breath in and kiss her one last time, "I'll see you when it's time, Y/n."

I went to leave the room and when I turned around, I saw a teen with brown hair and yellow eyes standing next to Y/n, he smiled softly, "I'll watch her til you see her again."

Then he faded and I sighed at the boy that I once knew, Jordan was my baby's guardian angel.

I bit my lip as nurses pushed past me and I cried softly as I watched them take the only girl I ever loved away from me...

"I'll see you again, Baby..." I wiped my tears away and smiled softly.

I freaking love this song, it's been on repeat so much on my phone...
So I had to make a one shot for it...
I hope y'all liked it🙂
Love you guys❤
-Marie