Things Are Back To Normal Again Part 2

Seonghwa's View January 26, 2041

I think I know where I have to be at. "Manger" "Yeah" "Can we head to my shrine" "I don't see why not" Hongjoong looked at me concerned and so did everyone else. "I'll be fine you guys I know what must be done," I say We arrived at my shrine I get out of the car and walked towards it. So many gist were around I guess news about my death had traveled around I touched my shrine. "I The King of Nightmares and Dreams have returned to spread nightmares to those of bad and to spread dreams to those of good, I The Queen of The Steallruim Unvrise have returned to once again rule my kingdom and to protect everyone from harm's way I The God of Life and Death have once again to give a breath to a new soul and to take the last breath of either a soul that has died or has done wrong I The God of Misery and Pain have returned to inflict pain and misery on those who deserve it I The Cheif of Magic have returned to once again balance and to keep people in line in regards to magic and lastly I...I Park Antonios Hanayeul Seytian Adoneuis Riles Aloria Lucien Seonghwa have returned back to once again live in the world I called my home grounds" My shrine and everything around glows blue then vanished.

"Whoaa" "Teni try making one of your hands into your claws," Yeosang says "Actually do the right that's where most of your demonic magic lives" "Yeosang who do you know this information?" "I remember Teni telling me that usually, demons have their magic on their right side because it's the side that is closest to the heart and mind" "Oh" I looked at my right hand focused all my enegery into it, and then my hand become one of my demon claws. "Whoa," Everyone says "Roan that's for the idea about seeing if my powers had returned to me," I say "I can't believe I wasn't fully charged because of visiting my shrine" "The gifts vanished," Jongho says "Where did they go?" "I can see them," Yunho says "They're in the back of the car in a giant bag" "Alright guys let's go to where next?" "I think it's the company" I looked back at my shrine. "Hey" I looked at my husband "You know if you need a bit more time it's alright," Hongjoong says "I'll be okay Hon," I say "Just glad to be back home now and glad that things are normal once again"