The Quest To Find The Unity Garden Part 3

Hongjoong's View

"Bit by bit" "Day by Day" "I'll always have you in my sights forever until the time ends" "Night by night" "Bit by bit" "You and I will always remain together until time ends" "So don't you worry" "Don't you cry" "Because you and I will always have each other" "Day by day" I sang "Night by night" "I'll always remember to keep you forever in my heart" Our noses touched now. "So don't you worry because I'm right there with you" We both sang Seonghwa's hands were still glowing but now the symbol of good was yellow and red and the symbol of bad was purple and blue. "My favorite colors," Seonghwa says looking at his left hand "Then that means my right is your favorite color" "Yeah" "So that means The Unity Garden knows of us," Seonghwa says "So in other words in order for The Unity Garden to surface into our world" "You and I will have to do something may sit there" "Or have a picnic" "Joongie" "What I'm not trying to be cheesy or funny" Seonghwa laughs "You know that would make sense," Seonghwa says "If I wanted to unite two worlds I would try bonding over food or doing yoga" "You and I are already united all we need is just to surface the place for both of realm to live in harmony" "Where do you think it will appear at?" "Me" "Mhm" "I think near The Learkian Bridge" "The bridge that binds our realms together but we also have a door too" "That is true" "Hmmm hush you" We both laughed "You're still glowing" "Yeah" "You might be a map" I say soflty "I'll let you go back to solving that puzzle I can look around my book collection like you said maybe there's something here that can help us more" "Leo" "Yeah" "Do you think this will maybe help our realms from fighting each other less" "I think so Lucie"