Frustrations 🫤

After having a long day at work;which consisted of yelling at students, trying to teach them (keyword: trying), completing all the pending work, feeling somewhat ill, and crying out of  frustration while going back home, Joshua had finally reached his home sweet home.

On reaching, he first of all, removed his sweaty smelling clothes, replacing them with his favorite and comfortable oversized t-shirt and shorts. Then, starving, he made his way into the kitchen in search of some food, He was only frustrated more as there were no groceries left for him to make the food. He talked to himself,"Wow, this day couldn't get any better, could it?" And then came the waterworks, which were now harder to control. He started sobbing very loudly, feeling frustrated and hangry.

As if on cue, his phone started ringing. The screen showed , 'Jagi💝'. A small smile formed on his face while looking at the screen and also due a certain ringtone set to that contact. He felt guilty answering with his hoarse voice, but he just couldn't resist it.

So when he picked up the call and heard his jagi, Seokmin, lovingly calling him and asking him how is he; it was like all the sadness in him came out through his eyes. He no longer had any control on his tears.