~second~

Felix woke up early the following day to find Hyunjin sleeping peacefully beside him. Felix went and got ready for =his photo shoots for the day. when he came out of his wardrobe, he saw Hyunjin waking up and sitting on the bed cutely. Felix went to him kissed him on the forehead and 

"Princess get ready, You need to come with me. I have to introduce you to a few people who are my friends. and I have to work too okay?" 

"Sure Lix," said Hyunjin "but I don't have anything to wear and I don't have my make-up with me" 

"It's okay Hyun I will lend you mine"

after some time Felix comes out from the closet with clothes and make-up for Hyunnie and makes him wear it. Hyun-jin was wearing a grey crop top with light blue jeans. As a model fashion was Felix's first priority, he styled Hyun's hair with clips. After getting Hyunnie ready he shows him the mirror. to be honest, Felix was himself stunned by how pretty the boy looked. Hyunjin looked absolutely adorable and pretty in the outfit. 

"Princess you look gorgeous" said Felix while staring at his work. 

"Thanks, Felix for the outfit," said Hyunjin, pecking Felix's cheek. 

at the car park, Felix suddenly hugged Hyunjin and pecked him on the lips and said "I know you are bratty but you have to behave ok??" 

"what if I don't??" said hyunjin teasingly to felix 

"then you get a punishment pretty boy. so don't be bratty ok"

time skip

AT THE AGENCY 

"Felix Lee you are late. NOT EVERYBODY'S GONNA WAIT FOR YOU FOREVER. AND WHO THE HELL IS THIS? WHY HE OR SHE IS HERE? AND WHY ARE YOU LATE" Felix got shouted and bombarded with questions as soon as he entered the room. his manager looked worried and stressed (btw let's take Yeonjun and Soobin as his managers here!!)

"Yeonjun-shii calm down you are speaking way too fast to understand what you have said, and please don't shout and calm down. What happened why are you and Soobin so stressed?" said Felix trying to calm Yeonjun down from his fuming self.

"Get ready for your shot Felix you have a shot with Bang Chan for collaborating with Givenchy." Said Soobin

"Eh Channie Hyung is here I thought he was in a break" said Felix

~AT THE SHOOT~

"Hyung I thought you were in a break like just yesterday evening you were in the club with me aren't you tired???"

"Nah lix I ain't that tired, I just messed around but not as much as you did. You even bought that boy for the highest bid. I MEAN THAT WAS CRAZY" said Chan while shouting the last part.

"Hyung shh! Don't shout if Soobin and Yeonjun hear about it they are gonna kill me that I spent more than $100,000 on a person" said Felix shutting chan up.

"Fine, fine but where is he and what was his name??"

"HYUNJIN, please come here," Felix called Hyun-jin

Hyunjin came out shyly from the corner and stood beside Felix and gave him a scared look. Felix understood his scared look so he held him by his waist.

"Hynnie it's fine, he won't do anything. He is my friend and he is a good person, because of him I met you. So it's fine and say hi to him." Said Felix trying to reassure him that Chan won't do any harm.

"H hi Channie Hyung, I am Hwang Hyunjin!! Nice to meet you" Hyunnie said with a cute and bright smile.

"Aw you are cute baby boy, Felix did a good job spending that money on you." Said Chan with a sly look on his face which kind of angered Felix but he kept it in control, cuz Chan only knew his sunshine bright personality.

"Hyung it's not like that, he is not only worth that money, money is nothing he is a lot more than that. Both in and out he is an angel. *switches to French so Hyunjin doesn't understand* "BANG CHAN YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT SO THAT YOU DON'T GET PUNCHED IN YOUR FACED BY ME" said Felix sarcastically in French.

"Chill bro I was just saying it. I won't do anything to him" said Chan surrendering

After some time Felix was called for his solo shots. So Chan was keeping Hyunjin Company while keeping him company Chan was smiling and giggling while talking to Hyunjin. Felix saw all this while he was shooting. And the thing which angered him the most was that Hyunjin was going with the flow and flirting back with him.

Felix thought to himself "Omg look at his audacity to flirt back with Chan Hyung, even after my warning he is being bratty, gotta think of punishments he won't like and would never flirt with Chan Hyung again.

Time skip~ AFTER THE SHOOT

"Hey princess did you enjoy it?" asked Felix to Hyunjin while pecking his lips suddenly making Hyunjin blush like a tomato and ruffle his hair which he found extremely cute about the other. "Hyunnie shall we go home?? Hmm??"

"Sure Lixie Hyunnie is tired too," said Hyunjinwhile stretching himself and yawning then Felix grabbed his wrist pulled him outside and then took him to a corner.  and pushed him against the wall and trapped him between his arms. 

"Princess why were you flirting with him huh?" said Felix "Didn't I ask you not to be bratty huh?" said felix in his deep voice. 

HYUNJIN'S POV~

Okay, so felix saw me flirting with him. To be honest I just wanted his attention and chan hyung helped me get it, but the attention all I was getting was glares from him. it kind of scared me yet i was excited. I know I am bratty and that's what I like doing all the time. being bratty. and it's been only a single day with Felix and I am comfortable with him. hope doesn't come out like my old buyer. he was just abusive and ..... wait why am I thinking all this. okay, I see felix coming here.

END OF HYUN JIN'S POV

"Let's go home now and do something about your bratty behaviour today huh?" said felix smirking and pulling Hyunjin into the car...............

TBC~

Hii one more chapter. And we got chan, soobin and yeonjun here!!!!

request are open for smuts. i got no inspo tbh

hope you have a good day!!!