~Third~

HYUN JIN'S POV

I was kind of scared yet excited as felix dragged me to the car, I knew what was coming but it made me blush thinking about what he would do with me. I mean flirting back with Chan worked, and the glares he gave me gave me chills.  suddenly he pushed me in the passenger's seat, and he looked pissed. and yes he looked hot while looking pissed.

the drive was silent, I mean awkward silent so I tried to strike up a conversation

"Hey lix it's not what it looked like"

"Then what was it? huh?" he said in his deep voice which gave me butterflies all over my stomach

"I was just being friendly" I said defending myself even knowing there was no point now doing it.

"yeah yeah being friendly', what do you take Chan for huh? he is the most flirty of my group members and you went along wow~. Now you better be ready for your punishment princess" felix said darkly as he sped up his car towards the mansion.

no ones pov ~  (ofc my pov)

as soon as they reached home felix parked his car in the parking area, got down and and opened hyunjin's door for him to get out of the car . He dragged hyunjin inside the house and slammed the front door closed and pinned hyunjin to the door and kissed him roughly. Hyunjin was shocked by the sudden kiss but he later gave into the kiss while kissing him back. Felix bit hyunjin's lip and hyunjin whimpered at the sensation and with that Felix entered his tongue in his mouth exploring every corner of the cavern. With this Felix grabbed hyun's thighs and signaled him to jump. Hyunjin jumped immediately wrapping his legs around Felix's slim yet strong waist. His hands also involuntarily wrapped around his neck as their make out session continued.

Warning~~~~~

SMUT AHEAD.

As they kissed all the way Felix walked towards the playroom. Hyunjin's eyes widen knowing that he was in real trouble for Felix bringing him in here.

"Bitch get down right now, on your knees" said Felix commanding hyunjin. Which made him blush that knowing he was being degraded by Felix and it turned him on.

"Strip. You got 5 mins and I will be back, if don't strip and not in postion by the time I am back, then your punishment will increase"

Hyunjin started stripping and sat in the middle of the bed, and he got aroused by what would Felix do him. Him not being able to control himself he started touching himself and started moaning forgetting about Felix being there.

Felix came back to the room and to his surprise he found hyunjin touching himself and moaning his name out, which Felix kind of enjoyed. So he decided to let hyunjin reach his high to interrupt him. As time passed by hyunjin's moans got louder and his strokes getting shakier, then Felix decided to interrupt.

"Someone is having fun without his master huh?" as soon as hyunjin heard Felix's voice he stooped his movements but whined he was not able to cum even being on edge. "Who told you that you can touch yourself whore?"

"I...I am sorry Felix. I was needy..." hyunjin said stuttering while getting nervous as Felix walks closer to the bed. Hyunjin was moving backwards as he hit the headboard and not being to escape Felix finally held him and kissed him while pinning his hands behind his back. Hyunjin gave into the kisses. As they made out Felix bit his lips asking for entrance and hyunjin let out a moan and Felix took the chance to enter his tongue inside his mouth. After sometime they pulled away for getting their breath back. And with that felix pushed hyunjin pushed back and tied his hands up, which took hyunjin by shock and then felix got up and admired hyunjin.